My Shroom Trip Report

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ramone&emiglio, Nov 15, 2009.

1. So yesterday morning I ate around 4 grams of some nice mushies. this is my second time shrooming. I will describe the setting:
    - College dorm room, roommate gone for the day
    that was easy.
    Anyways I was going to be tripping alone, but I had a friend back home eat some at the same time as me, and we would text/call eachother while we tripped haha.
    So at around 12 am ET I ate all the shrooms, then blazed/took a shower. After that I lied down on my bed and listened to music while playing halo 3.

Things started to get funky at aroudn 1240 or so, and by 1 oclock I was starting to trip pretty good. Music was amazing, and the wall opposite of me looked like stacks of marshmallows. For about an hour though I was just laughing my ass off and having a great time, music was still amazing.

After a while i decided, I need to go outside yo, so i did just that. I took a woodtip black and mild with me and went out to the smoking bench. The smoking table was one that had a lot of holes in it, and boy did htat look cool. The leaves on the trees had changed colors, and I could see each individual leaf and they were incredibly pointy looking. Smoking was amazing too, watching it burn was amazing, then it got windy and I freaked the fuck out so i went back inside. I put on Nightmare before christmas, the movie. Holy shit that movie was trippy as hell, I suggest you guys watch it. But for some reason i think i didnt really pay attention to it but i remember that what i watched was very cool.

Another thing I did while tripping was take a shower. I ended up blazing again in the shower, and that shower ended up being like 30 minutes long, because it felt so damn good. the walls and shower curtain were dancing the whole time, and I washed my hair about 5 times. that was a bad idea, because my hair is really dry today.

After around 5 hours I was pretty much sober and decided to blaze. For some reason this gave me a terrible headache and ended up going to bed at around 7.

Overall it was a pretty cool trip. did a lot of thinking and my brain hurts today. It was less of an intense trip as my first time, but i did 5 grams my first time so thats understandable

2. took me a while to write this guys, how bout some comments?

3. Hahaha i am really really high right now and this made me laugh so hard for some reason. Thanks man

4. damn sounds like a good time.

5. Well...

Time for acid.

6. actually helped me out cause it sounded like a reaallyy nice and enjoyable trip. I was debating on if I should try shrooms for the first time and now im really leaning towards yes. I usually just stick with the mj but shrooms are all natural too so why not give it a shot? lol ill be sure to write a post up as soon as my trips over. thanks man

7. I wrote a huge report on here during my acid come down. It was so fucking difficult to put words together, haha.

8. Sounds like you had a pretty chill trip bro. I might have to watch that movie next time. Haha.