My short weed story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tpelling, Apr 11, 2013.

1. #1 tpelling, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
    All prices in dollars for you yanks :D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
    Enjoy da' herb
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­​

So I saw some thread about how there are no interesting threads. So I thought I might share my whole weed timeline. Someone might find it interesting.

So I first started getting interested in Pot around age 17. Before that I thought it was evil and you know, made by the devil to comatose people. But at 17 I realised I had been lied too all my life. I quickly turned 18 and decided if I wanted to start smoking pot, I better start out where I can get it easily.

Amsterdam!

It's not that far, and it was quite risky booking a holiday and hotel if it turned out I didn't like it. I still went ahead and flew from London to Amsterdam. It only takes about 45 minutes. I landed in Schipol and took the express train which was about 20 mins into Amsterdam. Once I was there, It was raining so much, I legged it to the nearest McDonalds. Not knowing where any coffeeshops were, I started to wonder around.

I stumbled across Siberie (which still remains one of my favourite CS's) and asked the tender what she recommends, I don't smoke tobacco and never have done before. She rolled me a Jamaican joint ($6) with a little bit of baccy and from then on it was a love affair (I also got a free grinder). This Jam put me on my ass :smoking:, so much that I had to spend 3 hours walking around trying to find my hotel, then I find out that I've been walking up and down the same road for ages and it just so happens that my hotel is on this street. Yay!

Such a small room gasp, and those very very steep stairs are a nightmare when you're blazed. I look to the hotel woman and say "How much further?" she hastily replied "Right at the top". UGH!

I then proceeder to Voyagers that evening where I try some Kali Mist . Two tokes and I'm spacing out like fuck, everything is spinning and I feel like I'm going to whitey. I stood outside for a bit which helped me chill out.

Anyway the next few days involved some memories which I will try not to forget.

• Toked with a 72 yr/old granny
    • First BJ
    • Vaped with a CS owner using his percy which was around 25% thc
    • Became a street performer for 20 seconds
    • Saw Brahms German requiem
    • Made friends with A'Dam locals

Back home

I'm dry now and back home, not being able to sleep sucks a bit. I spend a lot of my spare time searching for the perfect bong, because I'm not a joint smoker. I saved up enough money and bought a 50cm Molino which hit like a mutha'fucker. I then invested in a Black Magic wet ash-catcher which made this smoke smooth as.

I don't know any dealers in real life, I live in a very nice town so trying to find a dealer when not one of your friends knows one is beyond the pale. Don't get me wrong, my friends are nice, but they all take that ignorant view on the herb that parents do. This isn't to mention that both my parents think this too. That sucks.

Buying online

I often thought an online service would be bad, but it isnt. I started my research and came across silk road (too pricey) and BudMail (too risky). I then found a local forum and hit up a guy called s**z. I arranged an order and to my surprise it came in a few days time. This was decent mids for around $10 a gram. I quickly burned through 3.5g's in two days (ouch). Anyways, this kinda went on for a bit, as I'm in University I can't afford all the time smoke.

Getting caught

My bedroom is down the end of the garden. Got my own little 'summerhouse' I call it. Double bed, 50" plasma, 5.1 stereo, heating. The works! (and I'm so lucky to have these items)

I respected my mum and said that I would never smoke in the house, so I didn't. I toked in my summer house. I would usually get 5g's every other week which was good for a while.

Taking a break

This was near to the end of 2013, I decided to take a T break of about 3 months because I was in a local theatre production of Little Shop of Horrors voicing 'The plant' which is supposed to be played by a husky 50 yr/old black dude. The reason I was doing it is because it was a youth group.

Happy new year 2013

I broke in the new year with a car session of some locally grown UK cheese (because it's the strain we brits grow best!). This shit was headdddy was hell. Two tokes and I feel myself jamming to Rush like crazy.

Bubbler time

Having broken my bong at the joint I decided to toss it as it looked cooked. I could never smoke out of molly again. Looking around I wanted a smaller handheld piece that would rip like fuck. I invested in a Weedstar triple bubbler, man. This bubbler is the shit. I think it's 3x16 showerhead percs.

Busted

I remember every detail, I was getting lazy hiding my stash and paraphernalia. My mum decided to come in and clean up my room and she found it all. I felt like I had let her down and myself. I tried to explain to her why I did it. The last thing I wanted to do was let her down. I don't drink, I don't go clubbing and my criminal record is A-ok. I'm also a very good student, but now I'm getting chastised for enjoying something that's safe.

Legal

After this bust, I start doing everything I can to help people in the UK and in general trying to get cannabis decriminalised. I posted on forums, I try and talk about it with a lot of people I come into contact with. It's not much, but all it takes is one word of mouth. right?

Vape time

So I thought long and hard about this, I didn't want to go back on my mums word. So I invested in a portable vape and bunged up for the MFLB. OMG I LOVE IT. 5g's of SSH has lasted me a whole week with 3 trenches a day and I've still got enough left. I've gotten higher from a vape than I ever have done smoking. To be safe I keep my 'erb in a vacuum sealed jar and store in in my tail light housing (anyone know if condensation will effect bud on the inside if it's a vacuum seal?). I also store my mflb under my spare tire. It might seem like much but it works. Every night I sneak out to my car, put on Pink Floyd or Rush and get stoned to fuck.

That's it....for now

Well, that's right up to now. I'm vaping quite a lot at the moment and wan't to slow down, the MFLB makes it so easy, that's my downside.

Anyway, hope y'all enjoy. Took me all afternoon to write.

xx

2. I read your story bro amazing journey I hope it gets better for you
    lol its a cool story especially haha

3. Good story and read

Was the first BJ from the grandma?

Omega369 :wave:

4. I enjoyed reading your first post. I too wonder if the BJ came from the 72 yr/old toker... You didn't mention meeting any young females so who knows! I'm not sure if that's the best place for that jar, however.

5. Fortunately not.

What's got it's own district in A'Dam?

*wink wink*

6. Ahh you devil you ;)

Omega369 :wave:

7. Good read man, i enjoyed it. Fuck i wish i lived that close to amsterdam.

Im dying to go to london and around britain, top gear and jeremy clarkson is the absolute shit.

Bout to go watch it right now in fact.

8. [quote name='"PinkZebrazGreen"']Good read man, i enjoyed it. Fuck i wish i lived that close to amsterdam.

Im dying to go to london and around britain, top gear and jeremy clarkson is the absolute shit.

Bout to go watch it right now in fact.[/quote]

Love me some top gear, the American one does not stack up AT ALL.

9. Great read man, I also have many great memories of the dam! :smoke:

10. i thought you vaped in the dam?

11. Think he ment looking into a vape, or maybe the portable??

12. I used the cs owners vape :)