My short story...plz read and tell me what u think, might be worth a laugh.

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Sep 18, 2007.

1. As I gaze up at the lighted university amongst the nightly sky, I realized a pattern in the building's illuminated dorm rooms filled with weed heads, drunks, crack heads, liars, scrums, sleazebags, whores, and even flaming homosexuals, which gave a huge smile back at me letting me know that I fit in. As I glance over at the overpass calmly sitting above a lake, I envisioned that a cop car came with its sirens blaring at the sedated nightly mood. I stayed seated at my comfortable spot on the wet bench. The car pulled alongside the rail of the overpass, and over a cheap megaphone with an out of shaped breath, a voice exclaimed “Put your *gasp* hands up!”. As the door flew open, a k-9 comes full throttle, pedal to the metal, ready to bite my balls off. I remained sedated with the night. Before he got within approximately two feet of me, I shoved my lighted dutch into the eye of the canis familiaris and watch it sizzle out. Grape flavored. Dro tucked into the blunt like an infant in its blanket. Dank. “High, how are you? Doggie” were my choice of words. As it fizzled to the ground whimpering, the farm animal pointed his arm at me. “Freeze!” he shouted. I replied, “that's my name, don't ware it out”. “Hands up!“ he exclaimed multiple times. I didn't make a move even as he advanced me with gun in hand. When he reached 10 feet from me, a long 10 second pause of silence and steadiness occurred. I turned around normally and walked towards the lake. He moved with me. I felt him coming then when he was in my distance, I round house the obese officer's ankles in half. The tears poured out of the maggots eye when he flopped on the ground. “Please spare me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!” came out his filthy mouth which wreaked of dunking donuts. I strolled over and kneeled beside him, not to praise him, but to squat him into the lake. Splash…….glub…..glub…..glub. I calmly walked over back to where I had destroyed the dog in search for the little bit of blunt that I had left. It was on the ground dead center between the k-9's teeth. I casually attempted to pick it up but the dog humping k-9 clenched his jaws onto my now bloody arm. I laughed and raised my arm to the heavens, and slammed it onto the grass like the fist of an angry God. I returned to collecting my blunt and arrived back to the river seconds later. I threw the meaningless remains of my blunt into the body of water and said, “eat my roach, pig”. But, I only envisioned it.
    ~FrEEzE

2. listen to "Tall Tale of a G" by Z-ro, a song thats a story, pretty damn tight. your story was k it had mereadin til the end

3. nice, im glad i at least got someones attention. thanks for the suggestions too.

4. LOL, the Steven King of Blunt Smokers! :D

5. was pretty cool, like a lot of the stories im reading in my gothic fiction class now. okay read....kinda saw it coming though.