My shitty indoor setup.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmokeyTheCivi, May 22, 2010.

1. So here are my plants.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My camera hates taking pictures of what i want it to.

Here is my setup.
    [​IMG]

Output its, 6400 lumens all together (whatever those are) , and the wattage intake is 23W per bulb. They've been in that setup for four days coming from a window position.

Anyone know how long I can keep these plants alive like this?

Dude I posted this twice in outdoor by mistake. :smoke:

2. this has to be the most original idea ive seen.

theres only one way to find out how long you can keep your plants under that rotating fan of plant death... ur gonna have to train the balls outta those plants so they dont get caught in ur lawn mower you got above em. plus they gonna need more root space if you want any respectable harvest. and im guessing you understand that if you make it to harvest under such little lighting your going to have scrawny buds

odds are: you fuck this up in some way. sad but true. none the less....entertaining for the rest of us

3. I've thought of that, I simply release and adjust the knotted and bound area as it gets taller.

4. this is a shitty indoor setup haha. You couldnt find a lamp or anything to put above the plant on the floor? its a very cool idea dont get me wrong, but very impractical.

5. do ur thing bro.... keep us posted

6. rofl that is awesomely hilarious. I hope it works!

7. How old are your plants?

8. Planted them April 30th.

9. Get some high output 105w CFLs. They might stand a chance.

10. Working on that today.

11. now that is cool...well done. give this guy the ingenious grower of the year award. that just proves the government will never be able to tax weed...there are just too many ways to grow it

12. OMFG
    hahaha
    Well it's a little bit stretched but looks to be healthy. You're gonna have to move it cause you can't hang a 2 gallon plus pot on there when it's time to transplant.

13. LOL..i didn't realize the gals were hanging there!

14. So what you're saying is.......SODA CAN TOWER!!!

15. soda can, pringles can, 2 litre bottle..... find something along those lines. i wanna see this done! this is gonna be a fun lil grow to watch. thanks for the entertainment smokey. what strain be she? bagseed of some sort im hoping. that would be a fine waste of genetics otherwise.

16. LOL your fucking nuts man. good luck

17. Just a bag seed. :D

18. Haha
    I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

19. keep a journal going please...i also want to see how this works out.....I admire your tenacity and willingness to step outside the box...great job.