Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Shit Smelled Dank

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeErrythang, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Yesterday I mixed 4.5g of dark brown-black vaped weed from my mflb together with like 3 spoonfulls of organic oily peanut butter. It was enough for 6 firecrackers, that I cooked for 22min at 320f. I eat all 6 of them at 2:00pm, and after they kicked in I was high until 9:00.

The next morning I pinched a loaf and my god it smelled like I just took a bong rip. I flushed that shit and when I came back like 5 min later, the bathroom still smelled like weed. Wtf? Had this ever happened to anyone? I had to spray frebreeze

2. Lol it's probably cause you made firecrackers(a huge waste of your weed just FYI) and the weed was all still in your shit cause I don't think your body can digest weed