My Shit Got Jacked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Juggalo Stoner, Apr 11, 2009.

1. I'm so pissed off because of what happened today but I have too admit that it was PRETTY MUCH ALL MY FAULT for trying to trust some shady motherfucker who I didn't even know.

So I'm walking home and this dude comes up to me asking me I have a dollar I can give to him. I ask him why. He tells me that he needs at least one more dollar so that he can get some weed. Being the nice person that I am I hand him a dollar and tell him too have fun blazin'. He asks me if I smoke. I say yes. He then tells me that he can hook me up with some weed for $10 dollars. He still seems shady but I'm so fucking desperate for weed that I give him the money anyways in hopes that everything works out. I'm such a fucking idiot. I should have trusted my gut insticnt, so why didn't I? Anyways we are walking down the street and he suddenly turns on me and snatches my backpack away. Now I'm pissed. I tried to get my shit back but he had some friends with him and they basically jumped me and ran off. So now they have my fucking back pack and money. I'm a sucker if there ever was one but at least I admit it. Still pissed though but mainly at myself for not following my instincts. I knew that dude was fuckin' shady but shit I wanted some weed bad.

Lesson of the day: Never buy weed from shady ass strangers as they will fuck you over. At least I learned something from this!!!

And while I have nothing to smoke today I'll hopefully be able too smoke tommorow with some buddies of mine:smoking:.

Peace Out And Stay Green
    MMFWCL

2. what goes around comes around so dont let it get to ya.

3. Yeah, I hear you on that one but it is really MUCH easier said than done. I don't want it to bug me but it kind of does. Whatever though--karama catchs up!!:rolleyes:

4. What a dick, you gave him a dollar and he had the gall to rip you off? Hopefully he will die in a fire or something.

5. Yeah whatever man, the dude's gonna get what's comin' to him.

What all did you loose in the backpack?

6. Thats the kinda dude who will probably be in prison or dead or some shit in five year's anyway man. Dont let it get to you.

oh and MCL juggalo! :p

7. it was 10$ an a backpack nothing to big

8. What was in the backpack? I had a library book and about 5 comic books and 1 CD. I'm just glad I didn't have anything real expensive in there:).

Hopefully I'll get too blaze today.

9. Nah, lesson of the day is : Don't ever lend money to people you just randomly met. Ever.

Because honestly, who goes around meeting random people and buying weed for them. They're obviously just trying to get you're money and run off

10. life lesson: learned.

11. Well for some odd reason I thought that since I helped him out that he'd help me out. I guess not though. I guess some people are just dirty like that.

12. Maybe one day down the line you will find out that he has been whoring himself out to drug dealers to get his heroine fix. That would make it better in my book.

13. 11$ :d

14. Always listen when your "gut" tells you not to follow through

Well, least you learned something. It probably saved you from it happening in the future when you could of lost much more. I hope heh:smoking:

15. I'd like to reject karma because I usually don't believe in such things. I think karma does exist, in a different way. If you are always kind and honest chances are you'll also have a brighter outlook on live in general.