Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My shatter is milky. Leftover alcohol?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Highfee247, Oct 7, 2018.

1. I recently got some shatter and noticed it has a milky look to it all throughout. Smells very much like bud but I cannot tell if I smell a hint of anything else. The first time I smoked it crackled and popped. I tried it a few days later again, a small dab, and no crackling this time, and I did initially feel very blazed but a few minutes later I'd get an ass kicking headache (both times) that would stay for a while. Wondering if this is safe to use and if it's possible to finish purging this if needed? 20181006_134113.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ISO made a little diff in your case sounds like
    Nothing you can do. Stand that horrible headache
    Or dump it. I’d dump it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

3. Based off that last pic I'd say we finally found the Turd Burglar :poop: :biggrin:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. That pic with the black balls looks like pipe resin

5. If it’s runny, put it in some hot water, double boil, and whip it. It will turn dark gold and thicken like sticky raw honey.

6. I was told it was supposed to be that way and crackle. Called "firecracker". I personally think someone fucked up the batch and is trying to bs an excuse out of it. Needless to say, I will not be smoking anything that crackles.