My Sh*tty Glass Collection

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BigDaddyVapor, Apr 7, 2013.

1. You couldn't make this glass connection any shittier even if you smeared shit all over it 💩💩💩

Glass Connection? Is that a LHS?

3. Very clever

4. Well, it IS a good name for one.

5. Don't have a lot of videos of the EFS, as its my newest piece.

Made this for the new 2.0 power adapter from Magic Flight. I actually like using the medium size pieces with the MFLB, rather than minis or micros. They just don't milk as good and the draw never seems as satisfy.

Yes, a MFLB will even milk a Triple Gridded Donut, with a 70mm can.

HD 1080/HQ Sound

http://youtu.be/MN0y6IMjql8

• Like Like x 1
  6. #46 BigDaddyVapor, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    Got my new vape yesterday and wanted to do something special for it, so used more than one rig. I was highly medicated afterwards, that's for sure.

HD 1080
    http://youtu.be/pB4Qtwk0uhQ

• Like Like x 1
  7. idk if i asked already but where do you find M&M tech glass?  

• Like Like x 1

Sorry for the very long delay in getting back (plus, my notifications don't seem to work right). Been kind of checked out of online land for a while. Lot of stuff going on, right now.

You can find M&M on facebook under Leviathan Pipes. He still uses the old page (as he still carries the old line - and there's some real steals with those. ask him the price on their 7mm straight tube/beakers). They're in Burbank, CA... so anyone local can typically pick up a piece from Lev himself. You can also find a lot of their stuff online at smokinjs.com.

Two things. If you go straight thru Lev, you will pay significantly less than online retail. However, your piece may come in a week... it may end up taking 2 months (especially if you order anything custom). I'm very good friends with him, but its just a reality of a lot of glass guys out there. They have their own schedules. But, if you're in they're area and can pick up and don't mind meeting a pretty cool guy, you'll be swimming in glass for bargain prices.

On other news, I haven't really been looking for anything new. Well, I haven't been in the position really. I think I've made up my mind, its going to be a shocking decision (to some people), I think... but custom and might possibly be pretty awesome. Recycler to.

I logged into my facebook the other day and found a message from the guys at Treehouse Glass. As appreciation for sharing the love about their glass, he said he was working with making a quartz domeless. Wanted to know if I was interested in getting one and trying it out. Made the arrangements and within a few day, I had this.

Sorry, I'm not one of those 1g - 4g earth worm dab dudes. My body can't handle the coughing fit, it would induce. I can rip vapor from a log vape, like huge bong loads... but dabs kick my ass. No pride there. lol!

But, I hope the video does this little piece justice. Its really clean, heats extremely fast and even and once it got conditioned, just look for the top inlet ring to glow, remove heat... and wide-open whoosh! If you watch the from the bottom of the disk on the slow-mo, you'll see as the initial dab is wiped on and then vapes away. Works great with glass/quartz rounded tip dab tools.

As always, blow it up full screen (HD 1080) and crank it up, if you like classic rock. I picked a true classic.

http://youtu.be/VVV07iXHn8I

Some pics I took of it, with my Vapor Brothers Mini Hydrator. I filmed the original video with it, but I didn't like the way it turned out.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Does the nail not have a joint?

10. That's awesome you got to beta test the nail! It looks very sleek, especially in the Vapor Bros. I like my Ti domeless, but I traded my regular Ti nail for a quartz and I'm definitely thinking of making the domeless switch too. How does the airflow on this Treehouse compared to a regular dome\\nail setup?

Also if your looking at well priced, custom recyclers check out Anodyne Glass on instagram. I think he used to work for Silika. 

• Like Like x 1
    Last picture on the right. That's all there is to it. Fits in a 14mm female and 18mm male.

Yeah, when I logged on and saw his message on facebook, made my day. Originally, after I made my first video, he planned on sending me a dab tool, which he never got to. Then instead decides to send this out. I was using some cheaper Ti nails for a while. I didn't have any of the flaking/peeling problems some have encountered, but I read enough and just lost the desire, plus I didn't want to spend that kind of coin on a nail.

I really like the quartz. I have a regular quartz nail, but its cracked. Still works, but this new one, is so effective... I won't use anything else for dabs. The airflow is a lot more wide open, since you're sucking straight down a 10mm tube (guessing). I was initially worried, too much would escape before being sucked down, but not the case... it get sucked straight down, unless you're a little late on the draw.

I'll check that guy out, though I've already been talking to a guy about it. Though, no guarantees yet. Still have some other money issues to take care of.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Odd how a none jointed seal doesn't leak and fuck woth your airflow! Crazy man, that's awesome

13. haha funny post OP, and some really sick Shitty Glass

just put in an order for a 18" 9mm x 55mm straight tube from Leviathan.  it was less than a 9mm US Tubes straight but a little more than jhanpixel and glassblowersdirect's 9mm straight but i think his product looks a little nicer than their.  plus their customer service on FB the other day was pretty kick ass

15. Another view of the quartz domeless. I am really loving this thing. Real score from Luke over at Treehouse. Wish I knew pricing. But, he never told me. Just asked me what I thought of it. Hope this helps answer his question.

No wide-screen (couldn't get the angle - I need real camera and tripod)... still HD/HQ... hope you enjoy.

http://youtu.be/ZMDcOovi70Q

16. #57 BigDaddyVapor, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013
    Did a better video of my M&M Tech (unbranded) showerhead AC. I really wish I had a nice j-hook to go with it. SSFG makes a couple of really nice ones, but just don't have the funds for one now. Glass buying has been put on extreme hold. Might drastically change soon... but, not yet.

Instead of a j-hook, I've got the next (best?) better thing. The little gridded bubbler from Dave M at SSFG, honestly has probably seen more use, than all my pieces. For the longest time, this was the only rig I would use with every vape I owned. Plus, it straight up kicks ass, with the quartz domeless from Treehouse (and the MFLB with the WPA/WPW). The only reason its not in my Top 5, is my Heat Island is my favorite vape and its not my favorite glass, with the HI. I like the larger pieces for the most part, or traditional travel tubes/beakers.

If money weren't an object, I'd like one of those little Toros (sorry, don't know names/models) and a bevy of recyclers, for dabs. But, for the time being... I'd challenge anyone to take a rip off the SSFG and not have a smile on their face. Yeah, I'm aware my repeated stance on Toros. I said... money no object. I'm not a Toro hater. I like their stuff, I think its overpriced and you can get comparable for a lot less. But, when you can throw money around, for a name... hey... buy a name!

I know for damn sure, I will own a Mothership piece one day (that will be possibly be one of the recyclers, if I don't get an Egg).

For now, I still like what I have...

HD 1080

http://youtu.be/VniNHaBgkxA

EDIT: First time using the new HI, with the Crystal Ice Perc.

http://youtu.be/ZPwgBJQzXSo

17. Finally think I filmed a video that does the DR Apocoline some justice. When I first ordered it... I received a call from ALT, for age verification and we got to talking about the DR and my intent for it. Basically, he wanted to know if I was buying it for combustion... he couldn't really recommend it. Which I appreciated his honesty. He followed that up, saying he didn't know much about vapor. My main concern and his, was the perc getting clogged and vapor doesn't have that issue.

Now that I have a proper dab setup, with some true free flow... its easy to see why he so highly recommended it for concentrates/wax. The perc really does shine, when given a chance to open up and breath.

http://youtu.be/-uNTNVsDFjg

This little MiO was my first piece of "HQ glass" and a gift. Unfortunately, the original downstem (a hand-punched, perfect alignment 12-hole, closed-end) has/had a micro fracture. I replaced it with a custom length (to lower the water level) 6-slit showerhead downstem from OGB. I'm thinking I might ask him to make me one of his 12-hole downstems, to recreate the original (it was a better hitter, imo with the original). Still, I enjoy using it, for a quick dab.

http://youtu.be/pYnjSS0pBRI

18. Pretty much wrapped up my beta testing of the new Treehouse Quartz Domeless. Well, honestly... I knew I loved it, first time. But, it was a great learning experience for me. I'm still relatively new to dabs and went thru a coupld of cheap Ti nails (stay away, for your own sake/health!)... plus my Eclipse H20.

This little add-on, helped me discover the difference between a dab piece and not a dab piece. With the wide-open flow, you not only get those meds, but you get a lot of air also. Throw in a larger volume piece and its enough to make your lungs want to explode. Even with smaller dabs, I'll experience some pretty bad coughing fits. Pull out a little rig like this and I'm pulling the same size, or larger dabs with ease. You also get the added benefit of a LOT more flavor.

Personally, I don't think I would go past the perc complexity/level and size of the DR for dabs. In fact, for as much bad-mouthing as the Apocoline has got in the past... for concentrates, it really is an awesome perc. Very smooth, consistent pull, good flavor retention. I'm happy I hung onto the piece. Honestly, its smoother than the Treehouse, with dabs.

Finally wrapped up this little experiment and here's a couple videos of the last of the experimenting...

http://youtu.be/qYF7NzDqdeE

http://youtu.be/-eiuBxiaYPY

I know there's at least one other guy out there, doing quartz domeless and SSFG makes the Snork (though, I believe its boro). After all I've read up on Ti, its just not worth the risk in my mind and I don't feel like paying $100 for a metal nail, that defeats the purpose of one of the reasons I went to GonG. Sure, there's some other "violations" in my setups... but, if I can avoid it... plus, the quartz just tastes better... then hasta la vista, Ti.

19. Pffft throw that shit away and get a weedstar. Jk nice collection man wouldn't mind hitting those.

• Like Like x 1