My Sex Life is Officially Over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Carne Seca, Mar 1, 2014.

1. I don't even know where to begin.  I woke up this morning, had breakfast, ran, did the chores and got ready for the day.  It was starting out to be a great day.  The Ginger Avenger was sent off to work with a little pat on the butt and a peck on the cheek..... face... make that face cheek.  I know how perverted y'all are.  

I took care of my dad and kept him out of mischief.  He can get into all kinds of trouble the moment my back is turned.  We had dinner (I made pizza from scratch) and then I put dad to bed.  He fell asleep immediately.  
    The significant other was feeling a little randy so we retired to the shower for our nightly ritual.  Things got a little heated and...physical.  There is this one position that we get into where I'm leaning against the glass partition.  I've done it a millio..errr.... I've done it before.  No problem.  Only, I forgot that I had cleaned the bathroom with a new cleanser and it made the floor of the shower kind of slick.  We got into position and... he slipped.  I don't want to go into detail but my feet weren't on the floor so I couldn't do anything about it.  He went down.  Hard.  

I went through the glass with him on top of me.  Instinctively my knees went up.   The sound he made was the most spine tingling horrifying knew-he-was-dead sound I've ever heard.  He didn't scream or even cry out that loud.  But the sound he made was from something or someone getting fatally wounded.  

I broke his dick.   

Yep.  You read that correctly.  I broke it right in half.  We were both in shock.  We just looked at each other.  Then he realized I was bleeding profusely.  I had gashes in my back from falling through the door. I had glass embedded in my skin.  We got dressed as best we could and I called my sister to watch my dad while we went to the hospital.  This was around 8 p.m.  I just got back.  He is in the hospital wih a catheter up his penis and I'm home with 27 stitches and hours of having the glass picked out of my skin.  I am so sore.  

My poor fiance.  I think he's going to marry me just to get a divorce.  Thank God for pain pills..... 

2. I could imagine that awkward silence was followed by this;

[​IMG]

3. ouchh.. is willy gonna be ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ahhhh!

5. LOLOLOLOL ....Well sorry to here what happened.  That really sucks, didn't even know you could break your dick, I gonna need to start being more careful.   I just wish I could have been there at the hospital, when you had to tell them what happened. :laughing:   Again very sorry what happened, should have stuck to the bed.

6. dicks are resilient, youll be back to shower humping before you know it. i suggest some of those rubber stickers to help prevent slips.

7. poor poor guy...

8. :eek:

Wait are you a female? I'm confused.

9. "Ha!! Gayyyyyyyyyyy"

10. Lol yes. OP is O-She

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

11. That's... That's horrifying D:

I can't even imagine how that must of felt on both ends.

Hope it's a fast recovery and smoke copious amounts of bud for the pain!

12. So uh did his dick like break off into two separate parts?

13. Well thank you for convincing me to never have sex in a shower

14. Let him know, all of Grasscity's Blades will pray for his fallen soldier.....

15. i don't even know what to say....i will pray for your partner's member[​IMG]

16. sex in the shower... that's just one of those things that sounds like a good idea but actually sucks

unless you have a bed in your shower that you can lay on

17. #18 DeathMadeTangible, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efsu6gi26Xo[/youtube]

18. O  My  God. Like bent at a 90 degree angle or what?

19. You can't be serious. :eek:

I am so sorry man. I hope reconstructive surgery can help or something.