my setup?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xmelanko, Apr 13, 2006.

1. this is my setup in my closet and it isnt the biggest closet but still a closet grow... anyways this is my 2nd time growing but a new type of set up and i know the lights arent enough but the plants arent all gonna be female and i am planning to keep maximum of 3 plants and yeah but maybe new 250 watts hps lights as well not sure yet but budget is low!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Yea your right about the lights theres no where near enough light for that space, get more lights and put them over your plant(not on the side). You will most likely get 1 or no females with that light, and if you are lucky enough to get some they will be really stretched and worthless. Is the bulb in there a CFL? if its incandescent you are wasting your time. The fan is good and from the pics it looks like you have a nice little area to work with. You may want to think out a way to get fresh air into the closet unless you are able to keep the door open very often. hope this helps. peace.

3. yeah they are CFL, yeah i am thinking of gettin new lights but at the same time i am cheap maybe after they sprout imma get some new lights for htem

4. And if you wanna rig up a bunch they sell outlet-bulb pieces and bulb-2bulb splitters, you can plug a bunch rite into a surge protector and you have a nice fixture. And if you do this i would zip-tie the lights to the surge protector so you dont have to worry about them falling on your girls. hope this helps peace.

5. Move that light to within 2-3 inches from the top of the plants