My setup.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hendy, May 13, 2008.

1. Just joined the forums but I've been reading posts for about 2 weeks now to get some tips and heres what I've created. Let me know what you guys think / give me any tips you have.

[​IMG]
    Thats what it looks like from the outside...
    [​IMG]
    Thats with the cover off.
    [​IMG]
    My lamps.
    [​IMG]
    Thermometer/ Humidimeter(is that a word?), just bought today.
    [​IMG]
    Looking in from an angle, white thing in the middle of lamps is a vent cover; angling down towards the children.
    [​IMG]
    The kids. 1 week 2 days old. (10 total, dunno what strains, just random good stuff.)
    I Germinated 12 seeds, all but 2 sprouted. Pretty good imo from sack seeds.

Some info: The lamps are compact 60watt replacement energy saving fluorescents with natural light spectrum. The lamps produce 1600 lumens combined, I'm not sure if this is too little light. I was running off a single 60 watt grow light but I bought these today. The walls are Styrofoam insulation I bought/ installed today and it seems to work well. Ventilation is an outtake on the top and intake in the lower/ middle. Let me know what you guys think, and tips are appreciated. :D

2. get those lights a bit closer, and how many watts are those cfls? i think you're def. gonna need more of them

3. They are 60watt replacements, but they are 14 watts. i have another lamp with a 60watt grow bulb should i add that also? And I moved the lamps so they are 2 inches from most of the tops is that good?

4. I just got 2 23watt CFL's and a 18 watt cfl now ( one of the 23's broke in my hand or I'd have 3) should that be enough for right now? And one of my plants touched the light overnight and turned away but its a little burnt, hoping this is not too much of a problem.