my setup

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by starvingstudent, Feb 1, 2003.

1. This is what i got. ITs a 400 watt hps, pro mix for the grow medium, the seeds are just from some weed we bought. we are using pure blend pro 2.5-2-5 for the flowering plant and pure blend pro accelerated veg 3-1.5-4 for the plants that are on 18/6. This is our first grow and we are open to suggestions. We have ordered some Ledgends Ultimate Indica seeds for our next grow. Does anyone have any idea of what kind of strain this could be.

Attached Files:

2. a picture of the first plant in veg..... they are about 4 weeks old.... only been under the hps for a week and a half. both the flowering one and the vedge.plant was grow under floros before.

Attached Files:

3. second plant in veg.

Attached Files:

4. 3rd plant in veg

Attached Files:

5. 4th plant in veg

Attached Files:

6. 5th plant in veg

Attached Files:

7. another picture of flowering plant.

Attached Files:

8. last pic of flowering plant.

Attached Files:

9. This is a picture of our grow box. and one more question how often should i be misting and water the plants. Let us know what you think.
    You guys have been a great help so far.
    thank you

Attached Files:

10. they look good so far apart from the big one....it looks as if it's been overwatered, does the pot it's in have holes for drainage in the bottom? also, how are flowering it, i hope it's not in the same room as the young plants as they will all flower if this is the case.....the small ones look exactly like the hawaiian maui waui that i grow, it's an indica/sativa cross breed.....and i mean completely identical....also if i were you i'd give the big plant more soil in the pot, cover the 2 bottom leaves, they will die off anyway, it will give the plant more room for it's roots......as long as you keep the temp and humidity o.k. i think you'll do fine.......Peace out...Sid

11. hawaiian maui waui cant wait. Ya the one that is flowering we move into another box for the dark period. Actually the plant was just one that my room mate just started growing under a desk lamp. It grew under that for about a month. He did not put any rock or anthing for drainage and that probally its that problem. Is it too late to trans plant it. or is covering it like you said the best option.
    thanks for the help once again.

12. well how big is the pot it's in?....Peace out.......Sid

13. the pot is 8.5 inches wide and 9.5 inches tall

14. i'd just top the pot up to approx 1" from the top, that way it's got more room for the roots to grow......Peace out...Sid

ps it may not maui waui, but it looks the same while growing is all i'm saying!...

15. oh ya for for sure. its just something to look forward too. as i said this is our first time so we are just trying to grow some seeds we got in our weed. Want to work out some kinks before planting the ledgends ultimate indica. do you or anyone else know want kind of yield we might expect from these plant we got know and the ledgends. most interested in the ledgends though.
    thank you

16. yield can never be determined before it's dried and in your hand, all you can do is make sure you give it as good a chance as possible by taking good care of it......Peace out...Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You