My setup, my bong and pipe.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by average G, Feb 5, 2013.

1. These are just a couple of pieces ive picked up recently. First is my Mobius reti perc bubbler, hits like a charm and I also picked up a JOP bowl piece thats signed by him, all a gift from my parents for christmas. And second is my pipe I picked uo yesterday, what do you guys think? Any suggestions on my next piece?

Attached Files:

2. what are you looking for... something small and discreet?

3. My parents took broke my pieces for christmas. Lol

4. Diggin that JOP slide

How's the retti hit?

5. All nice and the pipe is cool except the bowl looks tiny

6. your parents gave that to you? lol that is too much money in glass for a christmas present, rich ass people i swear smh.....

7. Someone's jealous.

Nice pick up.

8. Looking good man, very good!

9. hell yeh were jealous hahaa

10. Lol why would I not be jealous, and why do you speak(write) like thats wrong? Had to work my ass off for everything I have, naturally its gonna feel a tad unpleasant knowing other people are just being handed hundreds of dollars in glass haha

11. You never got anything nice from your parents?

IMO there is "positive" and "negative" jealousy if you will. Your comment was negative.

12. Gotta stop worrying about how others obtain material things. It's the way of the word my friend. Nothing anyone can do. Can't let it make you feel unpleasant.