My setup and plan!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stuprice, Apr 12, 2010.

1. I have some seeds planted right now and am running a 2 plant operation. I was curious if you could look over my plan and specs and tell me if there is anything I should add or take out.

Right now in germination stage I have the two small pots under two 27w Daytime CFL Bulbs (n:vision brand), the lights sit between 6-8 inches away from the pots. The pots are filled with TurfKing Potting soil.

Once both plants sprout I am adding two of the same bulbs for the veg. stage. After a week of veg stage I will transplant into 5-gallon buckets and begin LST. Once the plant grows to be about a foot tall I will begin fertilizing using FFOF nutes.

Entering flowering stage I will be putting the plants under 6-8 42w Soft light CFL Bulbs.

Is there anything I am missing, should or shouldn't do?
    I am told that keeping the temp. between 68-85, and humidity of 45-65 is the way to go. Are these numbers good? I haven't gotten a temp/humidity meter yet, are there any suggestions on brands? I have a small budget at the moment..

Thanks a lot :)

Here's my grow journal:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-gr...ml#post7206469

2. Sounds like you've done your homework man :) Gluck with the grow. :smoking: