My set-up for the '11 grow...first grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by NebDro, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Hey guys, This is gonna be my first grow ever, and I'm really hoping that I can read, learn, and listen to anyone's advice that offers it.
    Here's how I'm gonna be set up:
    Potting soil mixed with perilite, peat moss, and composted cow manure
    I'm gonna put some chicken wire around a large area, so that I can have my own little personal garden area, without rodents being able to get in. I was also thinking about making a scarecrow, but idk if that'd work:p
    Anyways, back to my stuff, I am gonna grow 6 bagseed, and just in case they are all males(which will greatly piss me off if they are) I'm gonna order these two seeds:
    Pick and Mix Flying Dutchmen Blueberry Skunk Feminized
    Pick and Mix Royal Dutch Genetics Trainwreck Feminized
    I plan on growing them outdoors for their entire life...I'll start a grow journal once it's season, and once I can get a phone with a camera on it(February)...Again, I am completely new, and DO NOT mind suggestions or tips or comments of any kind...it all helps. I am looking forward to a great '11 growing season. I hear growing is quite fun:D

2. Meant to put this in the Outdoors section...mods will you move it please

3. Dont post pics from your phone

4. you can post as many pics as you want if you remove the exif info from the image. This is done by simply editing one pixel of the image and re-saving it. This will remove or rewrite the exif info, which has the gps coordinates.