my serial killer friend

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ihugtrees, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Damn.
    I would probably be able to kill some one over something extremely emotional.
    But i wouldnt try to, i would want to just fucking hurt them bad.

But i couldnever do something like beating some ones head in.
    Or ripping off their arms.
    You know?

2. How the hell is he out already?

3. dude that guy deserves the death penalty

4. yeah. that's why he's dead. death row does not play in FL

5. i think what happens is someone will go to give an asskicking to teach a lesson or out of anger or whatever, and they lose control because they get into what theyre doing and think about why theyre doing it, and just get madder and madder until it goes too far. then they think "oh shit"

its a tough situation to be in

6. of course that would constitute a crime of passion, 2nd degree murder. or manslaughter if you have a famous millionaire lawyer

7. idk, maybe the guy got what he deserved, but the brother shouldnt have been the one to carry out the punishment, thats what courts are for, but the guy probably wouldve gotten a relative slap on the wrist for it.

our system sucks lol

8. Ive got a freind called Mike he's just got out of prison after 5 years for killing some guy who owed him money . The guy who owed him the money wouldent answer the door or his phone for months and tryed to grass him up to the police for dealing ganja after hed been round knocking on the door. So one day out of anger mike drove a landrover through this guys front garden straight into the wall of his house he ended up half way into his front room causing the front of the house to collapse killing the guy who owed him the money and seriousley injuring his girlfreind they gave him 10 years he served 5 . I have no sympathy for the guy who got killed he was a grass and got what was coming to him . I think you americans are crazy though with all your guns goin around shootin each other, over here in the uk we usually settle things with are fists and you are more likely to get beaten to death than shot and illegal as they are id not have a problem getting a gun if I ever needed one.
    PEACE dave................

9. oop i was misinformed. hes still alive and crazy

[​IMG][​IMG]

the murderbeard

10. i have alot of friends that have killed.
    or shot someone.

in the nature of the life of the average blade your bound to meet some killers in your day.

11. I actually know 2 people off the top of my head that have killed people. They got away with it too.

12. my clonazepam dealer blasted some kid in the back with a shotgun but hes just dumb, I was watching the news and I saw his picture and tripped out. lucky for him the kid didnt die so he somehow got away with probation. he also was waving around a gun like 2 months later at the beach and they arrested him again.

13. i guess killing someone, but if someone raped my sister their definitely getting a bullet/knife hole in them somewhere.

14. damn that was deserved. if someone raped my sister id kill em too. for real