my serial killer friend

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ihugtrees, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Drunken bottle rocket/roman candle fights are awesome, don't knock it until you've tried it. If anything I would have been tipped off about his insanity by that huge jacket he's wearing.

2. ^It's one thing to say you would do it, Its a whole 'nother thing to actually go through with it.

3. i know a few murderers, only difference though is they never got caught... dont know how, but hey, more power to em thats a hell of a thing to pull off

4. My best friend killed his father when he was 9 years old, but he was defending his mom.

5. I got a homie in prison for blasting another dude in the head up the street from my house... wasnt even 18 and got 25-life i think..

6. i wouldnt freak out,, that i was friends with a murderer,,,,

killing someone is simple,,,, if your mindset,,,, is in the killmode,,,,:cool:

7. i also know a fella who wacked someone, but will leave it at that.
    sorry to hear he was your friend, cause you wont be seeing much of him anymore
    :smoking:

8. then you need to reevaluate things in your life

9. You obviously haven't had a serious relationship before.

10. yea, well these kids i went to high school with killed some one.

They were the popular kids, 2 basketball players, cheerleaders, Valedictorian
    yea about 6 in all, but they all got drunk and decide to go for a drive and egg stuff.
    Well they saw a guy on the side of the rode riding his moped, and the egged him in the head(helmet on) and it caused him to swerve and fall off hit his head and by the car and was knocked out. Well the kids never went back to check on him and he just laid in the road and died.

They are now being charged with man slater. Most went off to big Colleges abut thats all gone now.

11. wow, thats all i have to say

12. A friend of mine who lived a small town close by (in the town where my dad worked) was nearly the victim of a whack job murderer.

Actually, the police say that he intended to kill my friend and his family that night, however they weren't at home.

So instead this kid that my friend went to school with, broke into their house and vandalized it pretty bad, spray painting all sorts of profanity and death threats on the walls of their house.

My friend and his family don't like to talk about it, because after this kid visited their house, he went to another guys house who was also from their high school. It turned out that this other guy had a friend over and they were just hanging out, there was no parents in the house.

When this guy asked to come into the house, they were like hell no, we don't hang out with you at school why would you come here. He probably looked a little wild too.

From here the story gets hazy, because the kid managed to get into the house and tie both of them up to chairs. He then poured gas on the one kid and lit him on fire. The other kid actually managed to untie himself while this was happening, and he just made a break for it. So he lived.

His friend burnt to death.

The guy who did it is out of jail already.

13. he's dead now.

14. should i put another shrimp on the barbie

15. my partner shot my partner over $25

16. [​IMG]
    Neither of these guys look sane. At all.

17. stylish outfits there haha

18. are your new partners smarter?

19. This has the makings of a great screen play.