Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My sense of smell for weed changed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Johownas, Aug 17, 2018.

1. I recently bought some weed, and I thought it smelled weird. It smelled sweet, not like the strong smell (like spice) that I was used to. I thought I had just bought some bad weed.

But when I came home and smelled the weed I already had, I noticed that it had the exact same smell. I was completely mind blown. That weed smelled different when I last smelled it.

I have bought some more weed after that, and it all has that sweet smell. I have no idea how my sense of smell changed. Everything else smells like it has to. Does anyone have an explanation?

2. This may sound weird, I may also be completely wrong, but try to sniff some coffee beans. I’ve had SOMETHING similar to this.

3. I didn’t have any, but I smelled some instant coffee. Nothing out of the ordinary.
    Why, though?