My Semi-New Bub... a Must See

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by russbuss, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Bought this baby for 175... after my old bubbler bit the dust (Mom found it in the driveway at night... long story) Need some name suggestions, right now the best Ive gotten for names are:

Three Headed Dragon
    and
    One of the ninja turtles names

i need some more suggestions :)

and finally.... the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fuckin triple threat.. thats pretty badass dont let the bitch find that one

3. damn nice piece man. are any/all of the stems diffused?

4. all 3 of them are

5. very nice +rep

6. i was smokin tonight and thought i might name him after brian dawkins, my favorite nfl football player

thoughts on it?

7. i wouldnt, maybe mr dawkins, or something more vague, i feel like football players arent a lot like pipes, but do what you want

8. Triple Threat is a pretty legit name since it has three chambers.

Nice piece BTW! :D

9. Thanks guys... Im thinkin Donatello also for a name... mr dawkins is a pretty sweet idea too... im not in a rush to thinnk about it though

10. another vote here for triple threat

11. that seems excessive.

12. yet mad cool

13. hmm everypone on here saying triple threat and everyone whos seen it that i know in real life says donatelo... idk wat to choose... ill prolly decide tomarow night while using it :)

14. i like tripple threat haha

15. fucking milk that. now.

16. Wow i've never seen a bub like that before. Can you get pics of it sitting on a table? Maybe some higher quality pics of the black detail work on the top and some of the downstems?

Very badass piece man, congrats!

17. I wish I had a higher quality camera to do that but im stuck w/' my webcam

18. I like Triple Threat, and you can call it TT for short.

19. that shit was funny.

20. Very nice glass man. Im jelous.