My seeds wont germinate NOOOOOOOOO

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 830888, Apr 10, 2015.

1. So I got a shipment of seeds from Herbie's and so far I am 0 for 3 in seeds popping!

I planted one Greenhouse Seeds' Pure Kush, one CBD Crew Mango Haze and one freebie Afghani.... to no avail!!!!!

The season started over a month ago so I planted 4 new seeds today of some Mystery Hash (Clockwork Black X Blue Dream) which I know for sure is 100% viable based on the two seeds that I've already popped.

I don't want to waste any more precious seasonal growing time on these dead seeds.

Anybody have any thoughts on this??  I totally wasted about $80 US on these god damned dead seeds.  I think the government zapped my package at customs with some kind of seed killing Xray or something.

2. I just got a batch that only popped one in 12

3. Thai X Afghan

4. Yu should try germination in a wet paper towel with a plastic bag over it squeeze all the are out && sit it in a dark space in 3 days yur seeds will have popped open

Oh shit!  Damn sucks to be us....

6. I've had a 100% success with rockwool and paper towels so far. *knock on wood*

Thanks man but I've had bad luck with the wet paper towel/jar of water method.  Admittedly those seeds were shit to start with but I am just a little scared to be handling bare roots like that....

It's a little scary is all...  I've had great success with popping seeds in the dirt when they are actually viable.  The seeds I get from my dispensary all pop 100% in the dirt.

I am a little upset though because if I want to be a successful grower I MUST have access to strains on demand and the little offering of Reeferman and TGA Subcool at my dispensary just is NOT going to cut it!

IE I need to get me some Dr. Krippling Incredible Bulk for my future indoor/outdoor project.  That's right!  A grow tent with indoor lights outside!  Because that is the only way...

8. I've sprouted hundreds a seeds shit batch is all

9. sorry u had such bad luck, i'd call and complain get some more sent

DWC for the win, 100% germination rate with viable seeds

place my beans directly into hydroton with bubbles poppin like crazy

works every time

10. #10 Deleted member 830888, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    I'm getting a Gorilla Grow Tents 5x5x6ft.11 tent with the 1 foot height extension and infrared blocker roof.  Then I'm getting some Hydro Grow LEDs that are soooo expensive...

Like $550 for a 120 watt unit.

I'm working on getting two, maybe three of them.  They have a $5,000 prize going to any HID (high pressure sodium/metal halide) grower who can outgrow their LEDs!

They guarantee a 2x yield over HID and 3.7x yield over competing LED tech.
    https://www.hydrogrowled.com

11. Sorry Idk why tho I've had 100% success with that method since I was a super noob... 😂😂

12. 100% success rate with shot glass method. It's a common misconception if the seeds don't sink they are bad... Nooo your supposed to wait like 12 hours and push them down, they will sink. Quit wasting seeds people !

13. next time order from the vault or dna genetics. gotta go with a trusted seed bank.