My seeds got switched in mail.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by slavetothegrind, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Hi, I'm a first time poster with a serious question. I ordered seeds from a UK dealer which sent me seeds to Asia in the past without incident. This time however, is a different story. The seeds were mailed out within a week of ordering. When they arrived a week later I was very happy,that is until I opened the envelope. The seeds that were randomnly shoved into the slots were pale white and triangular in shape. Obviously not Himalayan Gold seeds or any other kind of cannabis seed. Upon closely examining the envelope,I found where the letter had been cut open, the weed seeds replaced with god knows what kind of seed and resealed,but not very closely. My question is "Has this happened to anyone else? does anyone have a second hand story or a theory as to what happened? Why would they take the weed seeds and replace them with something else?Why not let them through and bust you?Should I be worried? Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
    Thnx
    Slave

2. They are having fun with you. If you didn't know what seeds looked like, you would plant those and get all excited for months, then be angry when they turned into something else. You would swear you would never grow again after getting ripped off by the seed seller.

Asian people are very clever and are excellent at manipulating people into doing what they want them to, as opposed to sticking a gun in someone's face and forcing them to do what you want like someone from the west.

3. Let me clarify.I'm a Northwesterner living in Asia.Never had trouble with seeds getting here.I recently read a post somewhere by someone who had a similar experience,can't remember where since it did not involve me.I should've been more observant.thnx for the reply

4. someone along the way snatched your beans and tried to cover their tracks OR you got scammed. if you ordered there before though, that isn't as likely, but i think this current economy has a LOT of people trying to scam every dollar they can.

after almost 10 bean orders from various places, $100 in doc beans disappeared on my last order a couple months ago.

what better way to get easy money than to work for the postal service and ripoff any beans you can (i'm sure there's a "hotline" for postal workers that share's where beans come from) without the slightest worry of your heinous act ever getting reported!

are you gonna go to your postal inspector and say "hey, my mailman ripped me off for $$$ in beans?"

5. evil world, who ever did that must be enjoying themselves as we speak,

i am sorry for your seeds my friend.

6. What are the marijuana laws like in Taiwan? if you get caught growing there, what happens?

7. Just wanted to say thanks for the replies. They all helped in their own way.:wave: