My seeds are about to sprout

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by k20minh, Aug 14, 2016.

1. so when my seeds sprout and I finally bury my seeds which way should I plant them? I just heard there's like a curtain way I should like the sprout facing upward or downward?

2. I'm guessing upward

3. I hope you're prepared for your garden... Do you have a horticultural grade garden light ready to go? A good quality soil or hydroponic setup ready to go?

Why wouldn't you simply plant your seed in your soil and not even worry about it?

The first thing that will show when your seed pops open is a tap root. This root should face down. Next time just start your seed a quarter inch deep in a cup of good soil, filled only 3/4 of the way. This will allow you to add a little more later for support of the stem.

The whole paper towel method is unnecessary steps and just silly IMO.

J

• Like Like x 3
  4. Well you said you learned , so I don't understand ? You bury them with the root facing down .
    check this out Tutorial: How to Grow Cannabis Indoors! | Grow Weed Easy

5. I never said I learned. I'm learning right now tho but that tutorial is only like a bunch of mixed up tips a lot of stuff I already know I just go on here for curtain questions from time to time for tips