My seedlings leaves keep turning yellow/brownish.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Medicalcannabis420, Dec 4, 2014.

1. #1 Medicalcannabis420, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
  2. Are you feeding them nutes? Are you using Tap water? I had that same issue with Tap water. What kind of soil are you using?

3. 600w hps is too much light, even at 50%, they've got what looks like light burn! May be nute burn but i seriously doubt it. Stick them by a window or under a cfl or t-5/8 til theyre larger.
    ~ poke

4. No Im using distilled water , I switched them now they under a T5 and 2 CFL

5. No no nutes but I made a mistake an used fertilized soil from the beggining :(

6. Ah yes then they may be nute burn along with the extremely strong lights you were using.

7. #7 Medicalcannabis420, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    Do you think they all gunna die ? Anything i can do to help them ?
    I noticed almost all of them are growing new leaves.
    My sout diesel doesnt show no sign of nute burn so thats good .

8. How close is that light? You'd wanna have it VERY far above those ladies at that young, even at 50%...

Also, that soil looks pretty nutrient loaded to me. Maybe transplant into a lighter soil in like a 1/2 to 1 gallon bucket a few days after you give them a good flushing... You can still save 'em, you just gotta be quick and careful.

9. Too much light and ferts. start over they're only a week max from topsoil, and its gonna get harder starting week 1 with big time issues

10. PH check REQUIRED,
    CalMag lack is a possibility.

11. New growth looks healthy enough, give em a bit of time