My seed sprouted but...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SDstoopid420, Apr 10, 2009.

1. #1 SDstoopid420, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    K so i planted on sunday afternoon and it was outside (not in the sun) for a few days. Today i left it inside under a towel and i gave it a little water this morning. I came home and checked if it had sprouted. I noticed somethin came up but idk if its a sprout?? its whitish and it bends like a lower case "n". I'm really thinking its growing wrong and that the root came up.. lmk what you guys think. thanks. (this is my first attempt at growing by the way)

haha just noticed that i have a little souvenir from weed, ca in the background. purely coincidental haha

Attached Files:

2. within the next 2 days with proper care she'll (hopefully a she) will be green with 2 little leaves

3. ok thanks man thats a huge relief. ive seen sprouts and mine doesnt look anything like them though... so i dont know what the deal is..

4. ok thanks dude.

+rep

5. anytime. btw is this an outdoor grow or indoor?

6. i wanna do an outdoor grow, but i live in phoenix and idk if the heat is gonna affect my plant.. so it mite end up being indoors but im not totally sure yet.

7. i know arizona is pretty hot, but ive looked at some outdoor grows in texas so i dont know if that helps you at all with your decision.. do not go rushing into things make use of the search so that you are 100% sure what you want to do and if you can do it

8. ok. i really appreciate the help man. i'm gonna look into it, and make a decision. i mite start a grow journal and update every day or two.

9. :hello::hello::hello::hello:

let me know ill def subscribe