My seed poped it self out of the soil

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WeedGrowsOnTrees, Mar 18, 2019.

1. I need help with this asap! Why does my seed pop out of the soil? Am I supposed to compress the soil I put on top? How can I fix this? Thanks so much! image.jpg

2. [​IMG]
    just ensure the root bit is covered with soil that I hears is the important bit

good luck

3. I think it looks fine like vostok said a tiny bit of dirt. If you look at the picture it is starting to stand up its head is on the left side of pic and the seed cover is allready falling off. I am thinking it has pushed its tap root down some

4. The membrane inside the seed shell is still attached to the cotyledons preventing them from opening. Mist with water to soften it and gently remove with a toothpick. Good luck.

5. Thanks for the replies! I have added soil to the roots but now one of the plants has reached the top of the jiffy pot and i dont know what i am supposed to do. The soil is to the top of the jiffy pot, should i let it just grow or transfer to a deeper pot? Thanks

6. You are good just make sure roots are in dirt, it’s just sprouting

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Okay, thank you for letting me know. Thats a relief :)