My secret room.

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by thatguy2284, Mar 17, 2014.

1. How are you going to flower if you only have 6 inches of height left? 

2. That's why I was debating on pulling the tops down and then scroging instead of each top.

3. I think you have waited to long for that. Depending on the strain some stretch a lot during flower. Top buds seem to burn fairly easy if the light is to close. 

Only thing that I can think of, if it was me. I would top them really good, maybe take 8 inches or more off the top, wait a few days then (LST) bend them over as much possible with out breaking them. Wait a few more days then flip the lights and hope for the best.  waiting a few days in between will help reduce stress.  

• Like Like x 1
  4. like pop said, make some big baller clones and then train the remaining branches into a scrog using lst. it could get messy

• Like Like x 1
  5. How are things going? What did you decide to do with things?

6. Going good and bad...shouldn't of bought a cheap bookcase from Walmart wear and tear from opening and closing pretty much torn apart I had to brace it at pretty much every joint.
    I haven't had the funds to make the second vegroom yet I'm waiting for this first harvest which is in week 4. Temperature has been easy to regulate such a small area the AC cools it down recently installed a bathroom exhaust fan for better air circulation.

I have plans to redesign the bookcase door using a better sturdier bookcase.
    I found out that when I installed my AC the air intake is in my water heater closet the water heater puts off co2 which is then drawn in through the AC blown into the room bonus.
    Not sure the co2 content in the room yet but there beautiful healthy and putting of little buds. Look for pics soon.

• Like Like x 2
  7. #94 iKb, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    I love your secret room! This has inspired me to do something similar when I get my own place.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Awesome room !
    I really enjoyed the thread.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looks good man.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wicked setup! I am subbed for sure :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I ended up just shy of a full lb. Trying to add pics but this update makes it hard

• Like Like x 1
  12. Unrelated pic, but who's ready to smoke
    Got a new batch of grape stomper I put into but early.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2