My secret room.

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by thatguy2284, Mar 17, 2014.

1. uploadfromtaptalk1402065617208.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

2. uploadfromtaptalk1402066075735.jpg

3. this is super cool!! If you hadn't already finished I would have suggested making the bookcase slidable instead of opening outwards. Cheers! I am subbed :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah I was wishing the same after I finished. My next one will be much improved. Thanks!

5. How do you make the bookshelf slide able while having the tracks hidden?

6. i just thought of this really quickly [​IMG]

7. Ok that makes sense.  When I envisioned it I thought the track would be visible but now that you show me it would only show when the unit is opened.

8. i can't see the pic bro.

9. A great Job so far, but as one sneaky fucker to another ...having cannabis related material around is kind of defeating the purpose of the secret room ...No????

Posters books paraphernalia etc etc is obvious you have something going on...enough to get a warrant ...? 

just saying so relax!!!  ...just a friend is doing 8 years in Scotland, got caught with a plastic canna leaf keyring was enough for the rozzers to search the van

10. Well yes you have a point, but I am legal to grow. The secret room thing was more of a novelty then a necessity. So I'm not really hiding from anybody.

Sorry to take this thread on a tangent, but 8 YEARS?! How much was he carrying, geeze even the most conservative states will cut guys a little slack. Except that kid in Texas who is looking at life in prison for edibles.....

Edibles.

12. Are any of them flowering yet?

13. What led to you getting busted?  

14. OP this is f'n awesome 

15. Not yet next month maybe.

16. Good idea ......deff want this in my house
    peace,love, and gardening

17. OK so I grew too many plants in too small a space. I recently got rid of a few. Was thinking if what to do with the girls training wise. LST, each plant or, a scrog screen right across the top. Any input, pros con's.
    uploadfromtaptalk1405092575906.jpg

18. how much more height do you have to work with and what wattage light are you using? Those look like 5 gallon pots am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I have about six inches left on my yoyo. 600 watt and yes most are in 5 gallon buckets.