My second try at first grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by WilsonsWeed, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Trying some auto seeds this time around

Attached Files:

2. The 8 in soul grow pods are reg seeds I've gotten in my bags from dispensary left 4 are blue dream right 4 are xj-13. The 5 in Rockwood came from seedsman seeds. Back left auto strawberry cheesecake, back right is auto amnesia gold, middle is auto northern lights, Front left is auto lemon and front right is photo period female cbd candy cream.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Oct. 10 almost all seeds are now seedlings

Attached Files:

4. I have some I just started as well I'll compare mine with yours

5. I’m curious, how did the 1st first time grow go?

6. I am also wondering what happened 1st go

7. First grow is at week 5 in flower but I'm not expecting much I have them in my greenhouse I chipped 1 down yesterday because I found mold on buds others are doing ok I just didn't have the knowledge when I started it so it's not a very good covered canopy also with it in my greenhouse I'm having trouble with controlling the temp and humidity

8. Nice what strains

9. Are you gonna use soil or hydro

10. I'm using soil I'll send u yesterdays pics the seedlings are black d/o.g.and blue himalaya
    The others are about 2 weeks into veg and are
    Double glock
    Wwbb
    Purp#1
    Purp haze
    Zkittles
    Cheese

Attached Files:

11. I chose soil bc it's supposed to retain terpenes better

12. I've only had a handful of grows under my belt

13. Those look great

14. 1 week old they got a quarter serving of master blends good today so let's see how that works for them

15. 9 days old: put northern light, amnesia gold, and strawberry cheesecake in their final pots. Lemon sprouted and candy cream is behind the others but is feminized others are autos. My 3 blue dream, and 4 xj-13, are ready to go into larger pots today or tomorrow. I put together a little grow area for everything to be in one spot while I wait to get a grow tent. Overall everything looks good.

Attached Files:

16. Some more pics of my green corner

Attached Files:

17. Day 10 everything is the same except my amnesia gold had a little leaf burn around the edges so the cfl light got moved farther away and the led went a little closer today I just love watching them I can't wait until they're big enough to start a little lst. I'm still trying to decide if I'll top any of the autos or not. My regular seeds xj-13 and blue dream are in small pots because the roots had escaped the starting pots. 1 xj-13 slumped over but I'm hoping with a little tlc she'll pop back up. I also started to germinate 4 sour diesel regular seeds today.
    Each day since day 8 amnesia gold, northern lights, and strawberry cheesecake have been getting 20 squirts each 1/4 master blend feeding per day. I'm going to skip the feed tomorrow on my amnesia gold to see if moving the lights helped with the yellowing leaf edges or not

18. Day 12 no real changes in the plants just getting bigger. 1 xj-13 didn't make it and I'm now germinating 4 sour diesel seeds. The real news is I got tired of waiting to buy a grow tent so I'm going to try to build one out of some old greenhouse frames I don't use anymore, a couple of Mylar blankets, and 2 ugly blackout curtains I got on clearance. I'll post pics as I make progress.