My second time dealing with weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sirtokealot17, Feb 24, 2009.

1. So my friends and I were bored, and we went to this park and chilled. I wasn't into smoking then, I had only done it once and not gotten high. But anyway we saw these two kids walking and we kept trying to figure out if they were smoking weed. It turns out...yes they were. Anyway one of my friends knew them so he was like "should I ask them where we could get some weed?" and we told him yes, he should do that.
    Anyway he asks these kids and they look at us like...what the hell. Because we look like a bunch of clean-cut kids, never suspected potheads like I am now. Anyway they call up their dealer and it turns out its this semi-mentally challenged kid from my school riding a moped. My experienced friend tried some of his weed and said we would buy some. The kid on the moped went home to get it but never came back. Then out of nowhere comes this crazy kid on a bike up to us. "Hey guys, he'll be here in a second" and we waited and waited but he never came. Then the kid on the bike started acting fucking crazy, like he was on meth and shit. He was talking fast, saying CRAZY things and asking to use our phones and stuff.

It wasn't until when we threatened to leave that he was like "Ok, I'll just take you to his house" He took off on his bike and there we were following him in a car through the dimly lit streets. We couldn't see him and he was riding at like 25 miles an hour and cutting cornes. We almost lost him but we got there and talked to the dealer. He tried to give us this crappy I weed...I wouldn't know but we decided not to buy any. Mostly because I didn't feel like smoking with those weird kids (they wanted to smoke with us).

Then we went back to the park and saw these other kids, like 10 of them. We discussed some religion, blah blah blah until they all left. Then we were about to leave when these two cops come up and are like "What are you kids doing? We got reports of people banging on trash cans" and they sat there and shined their flashlights in our eyes and made us wait until they could assess the fictional damage. They questioned us a little bit and then we got the fuck out of there.

Some kids got busted for selling there the next night too. I like this story because it was an interesting introduction to the weed scene.