My Second Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Moppy15, May 23, 2019.

1. Starting some Humboldt Seed Organizations, Sour Blueberry! Going to be starting these girls indoor under 4 26W CFL’s and a 19W full spectrum LED. Using Promix HP as a medium and putting the seeds right in after 24 hours of soaking. Using a local Hydro shops nutes, Happy Hydroponics Grow and Bloom as well as some Calmag when needed. Thanks for and tips/advice/support!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 20190520_111407.jpg I have enough seeds for a while yet... thinking of doing a pollination outdoors next summer also, just have to get hands on another strain I like. Buddy has some super lemon haze that he just cloned, hes going to be sending one of them with pollen from a blue widow, so he says. See if it works I'll have tons more seed from him.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Day 3: We have 3 successful baby’s, 100% germination compared to my 40% germination on my first round. Very excited for these genetics!!

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

The baby’s seem to be growing great, having much better luck with the Promix HP instead of the crap i was using on my last grow

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Big pot up from solo cups to 5gal’s but the cups were engorged with roots so i figured they might like the extra room. Have some leaves twisting not sure what the cause possibly a little too acidic water? Anyone seen this before

6. [​IMG]

Awesome progress on this Sour Blueberry. Just started to feed at 1/4 strength and it’s acting good. The pic is from a few days ago

• Like Like x 1
  7. Remember with promix they say you should keep the ph a little lower than in soil.

You’re doing much better with the promix than the last soil though! So I wouldn’t change anything unless you start to see problems.

My new grow

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG][​IMG]

Day 44: bouncing back from some topping, transplanting and super cropping

My Second Grow
    My Second Grow

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looking good, bud. Lol

10. [​IMG]

Was able to make a very shoddy cage out of plastic net trellis and some bamboo, lots of bending and training will hopefully have this thing popping nodes everywhere

My Second Grow
    My Second Grow

• Like Like x 3
  11. That's genius. I'm gunna try this next go... and maybe even now on my bigger plants. Cheers

12. It’s much cheaper then the metal cages but less stable for sure.. the flexibility of it does help bend those nodes that can’t quite make the reach yet

My Second Grow
    My Second Grow

13. [​IMG]

Hmm. Not sure if there’s actually an issue or not but it’s about noon sun is shining and this plant is looking kinda sad.. any votes for root bound

My Second Grow
    My Second Grow

14. So I ended up doing something similar. Dis 4 bamboo posts and then zip tied branches and bamboo sticks horizontally around the 4 posts. And then used pipe cleaners to pull the branches down and out to the horizontal branches and sticks. Works wonders, they are growing very bushy already.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks good man, I use a spiderweb of garden twine with steaks to hold my LST plants. They have a really nice spread if you wanna see how I did it

NorthernBudz backyard flavour

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Sour Blueberry about 2 weeks into flower and flushing my two little Solomatic CBD’s

[​IMG]

My Second Grow
    My Second Grow

• Like Like x 1
  17. Had to fight off some powdery mildew this week but survived

[​IMG]

My Second Grow
    My Second Grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I’m just catching up on your journal, nice grow. I got a little dose of that PM too. Great job, happy finish.

• Like Like x 1