My second grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kevinski, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Ty yea there is 14 colas bout the size of a lighter I'm interested to see potency

Sent from my N9515 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Haha i cant smoke often i go paranoid :D will be following your progress!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just got my legal cultivation card today. So i am legal :/ haha to grow and smoke. All good though. Doctor says i should use more potent cbd strains.. Any suggestions?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Congrats on getting the card man check out your local dispensary I bet you you could find clones of high-cbd strains maybe even seeds

5. Thanks.. I have my outdoor budding i believe. Have a look. And my grandaddy purp. 1504912807414.jpg 1504912813590.jpg 1504912819579.jpg 1504912828663.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. So new to this. Here are the outdoor flowers. How much longer do you all think?
    1505475452567.jpg 1505475457218.jpg

7. Granddaddy purple kush update look at the size of it. The gan leaves are huge.

1505994921674.jpg 1505994926406.jpg

8. So my auto is not autoing. Strange bit.... Ive read lots of people have the same issue. So i am leaving her in the dark for 24 hours, lets see if i can trick it into flower.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Harvested my outdoor plant. Had a thief walk out of the yard with a plant. Decided to pull early. Had about a week remaining on the remaining plant. So far its looking amazing. Drying looking like 3 zips from half the plant. (ran out of steam and smoked the resin from my fingers) will finish clipping tonight. :)

10. Can I ask you about what sort is this plant cos I am begginer at growing this is my first and I found the seeds on the in the mountains.

Attached Files:

11. No idea. Thb.

12. So shes a he. Onward and upward through. I started sprouting sour diesel auto. I purchased from a reputable seed bank. All but 1 so 4 seeds popped.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sorry to hear that Kevin but keep your head up man I'm going to keep following your grow and I will have another one up and running in about 6 weeks or so I'm in the process of moving

14. Yeah. Im kinda upset. These seeds were supposed to be auto fems. But out of 7 1 sprouted. And the one that sprouted turned out to be male. I went to the seed bank i bought them from and they were apologizing. They ended up giving me 5 seeds of gdp and 5 purple og kush and 5 northern lights (pheno) so im happy about that. But im skiddish about investing time into sprouting them. (if they even sprout) the other sour diesel seeds took off like crazy so far.

15. I'm sure the odds will be better for u this time ....least they gave u sum good freebies bro .