My second grow log and questions!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Merkidge69, May 23, 2017.

1. NL x big bud
    And pretty lights by cream of crop

Im growing with a mars hydro 600w and x6 6500k e27 bulbs.

Is my new plants really short and bushy? Have massive leafs! They pretty much cover up the bud sites, going to veg for another few weeks or so, only topped once!

Is this looking ok or what do you suggest if not?
    To me its looks really compact and bushy a few bud sites on there but going to top some more. My lights are about 18 inches above the plants after moving it a few weeks ago.
    Any info or suggestions appreciated![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. Jesus the hell did you do?

3. Nothing...?

4. Hence why im asking?

5. Most growers strive for close internode spacing & bushy, as long as moisture isn't an issue.

6. How tall would you recommend i let it get in a 200cm high tent?
    Its NL x Big bud
    Do they grow tall?
    What is the advantages of having them like this bushy?
    Thanks for replies guys appreciated

7. This is what they look like now, think im going to let them double in height and bush out some more then lollipop and flip?

IMG_1010.JPG IMG_1011.JPG IMG_1012.JPG IMG_1013.JPG

8. Short and bushy = good

9. How long u think till flip

10. Wouldnt suggest raising the light then? Ive defoliated them abit

11. Your plants are fine... yes they are pretty bushy but there is nothing wrong with that and come flower they'll stretch out some those first 2 weeks and it'll look more proportional so don't worry about it and how far away is your light now? I'd probably keep it 18-24 inches away at this point then come flower start dropping it till you reached the desired height (that's what I do)

12. Its about 18 inches high mate, ive topped it recently so need to wait for it to recover, dont think im going to top anymore than what i have. How long do they take to recover to top again? I leave mine two weeks or so
    Thanks for the advice

13. can take out some of the water leaves that are blocking the light. or just bend them to the side

14. This is them now, should i remove some of the big leaves?

Attached Files:

15. How long have you been vegging them?

16. This is at 1 month. I just switched to 12/12 2 days ago, ill send an up to date photo later on this evening

Attached Files:

17. I'm a total noob but I have the feelling you'll be getting great yield