My season is over...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FunTimeGrowHap, May 4, 2011.

1. That sucks!!!! Strong believer in karma. Sounds like karma and murphys law out to get you. Good luck with the hand. Broke mine a few years ago. lost a little mobility but not as bad as your situation sounds. Good Luck man.:(

2. Doctor GreenThumb, did it constantly open and take forever to heal?

Todderfran, I'm not so worried about karma as that effects you in the next life, but Murphy's law is inescapable. Hence it is law.:D

3. FUCK YA! I found a doctor that can probably restore my shite hand. I'm going under the knife tomorrow. WOOOT!

4. Congratulations man. Fucking next time find a better way to carry your stuff mate, being able to fuck up your hand like that just from slipping seems dangerous. :eek:

But don't give up man, now is the best time to push on. You can spend a week looking for that perfect spot then another week pampering your babies because you are off of work for a bit.

Out of the ashes rises a pheonix, let your ten lb. plants be your pheonix.

Or karma is realllllly pissed at you and staying inside and getting fucked up is you best option. :p

5. I'm strongly considering choice 1.:)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpjHW4mr6qo&feature=fvst]YouTube - Nothing bad ever happens to me - Oingo Boingo[/ame]

6. Good luck with the surgery man. Take mardhyn's advice.

7. Thanks! I just got home and my throat hurts like hell. You don't think they put something ooky in my mouth, do you?:eek::laughing:

Sorry for bumping this cashed thread, but I had to say it.

8. How did the surgery go? Prob. a soar throat cause if they put you out your mouth and throat get really dry.

9. Not quite as planned, but in a couple of months my hand will be back to normal. I'm chuffed, as the limeys say.

10. Just take it easy and get better. And no more falling an your machete.

11. Are you in a mmj state? Try to get a dr rec and get your card so you can grow in your back yard and don't have to worry about going out into the bush.

I was rip sticking once drunk with a beer( glass bottle) in my hand and fell and cut my wrist open. Don't recomend doing that, hurt like a bitch, but alls healed now.

Good luck with recovery, and try to get that script.

12. You're funny. If this was an mmj state, why would I venture out like that?

You make me miss CA in whole new ways.

13. True that.

14. #34 biff11, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    That was an interesting and unfortunate story. Sorry. But I will share this, two things that have gotton me through tough times is the notion of Karma and knowing it will get better. Try to do something positive, it will come back. And luck always changes. You hit a bad patch, it will change. Lastly, take things back inside. Seems like outdoor growing is to sketchy. If you've distanced yourself from your sketchy buddies it should be fine to start again.

Peace

15. Thanks for the kind words, but that's not really the case. After telling everyone at work I was off to go work for the hydro shop, there's no going back until I get a new job. Very obvious stoners that had no clue I smoked now ask me noob growing questions.

Also, and this is a subject I believe in about as much as Jesus or the Easter Bunny, but Karma effects you in the next life.

16. Damn Man.

Karma took a shit on your hand and your plants.

Sorry bro.

17. Okay, now you're just fucking with me.

18. sorry for bumpin an old thread but hows the hand? a few months have passed is it back to normal?

19. Fuck man Karmas a bitch i lost 2 so far

20. Two hands? How do you jack off?