my SD stylee

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by carrerabiker, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Hey im ivan. I am a seasoned toker I know alot about this lovely plant we all enjoy. Id like to become more about San Diego/ Socal marijuana activism and things like that so please send me info at carrerabiker@yahoo.com. Also check out my blog and send me stuff to post, as Im trying to make it bigger and known and want people to check it out,(its421.wordpress.com). whatever clever though, if it works it works if it doesn't it doesn't.
    Thanks
    LiL slinky aka Yo cooliest homie Ivan

2. What's up man? I take it your from San Diego. That's way sweet that you are into that scene. I'm going to be in LA this next week.

3. I was born and raised in San Diego! Hung at the Warlock Shop in PB. :smoking:

And you have mail- the "even larger than GC's version" of Granny's MMJ List! :hello:

Have fun sharing it with your friends! (It's a PDF, so you can forward it easily.)

And it is SO much fun when you got some half-wit prohib screaming "Pot causes lung cancer!" :mad: and you are sitting and smiling :D because in your hand is a print-out, that you are about to hand him -

Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits epithelial growth factor-induced lung cancer cell migration in vitro as well as its growth and metastasis in vivo. (abst – 2008)
    [FONT=&quot]Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits epithelial gr... [Oncogene. 2008] - PubMed result[/FONT]

or even a news article like this-
    Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows[/FONT]

Somehow, it takes all the wind out of their sails when they are faced with a real PubMed medical study that says they are ABSOLUTELY WRONG! :laughing:

Granny :wave:

4. Well here i made this but i don't know if it will assist you in any way.

Attached Files:

5. ^ also i need to fix some spelling errors

6. Hell yeah man. That is bad ass. Nice work.