Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My screen wont stay in

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krazy92, Oct 5, 2008.

1. So I put a screen in my spoon and it fell out the 2nd time i cleared it. How I clear it is hold the bowl over the toilet and blow into it. Screen came flying out the 2nd time.

How does everyone keep their screens in? My bowl had a good amount of resin to stick to, so its not that.

2. Don't ash over the toilet and you won't have that problem.

3. once it gets res'ed up, it will stay in it just takes a few bowls, just be careful to not knock the screen out when ashing and you will be good, res in the bowl wont help much, you have to let the res build up on top of it

4. I hold the carb and blow through to ash it, banging a lighter nvr clears it.

5. Dont do that to clear it fool. hold it over the toilet rite side up, and blow on the bowl from about 6 inches away. All the ash will fly out.