My school is so fucking stupid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PuFyy, May 17, 2012.

1. Well I go to a private catholic school, in other words a living hell. It has about 175 students so the community is pretty tight. A few days ago I was bored and decided to make a meme with a picture of our principle, which i found on google. I uploaded it and it got 50 likes, fast forward to next week. The guidance counsler calls me in and tells me to take it down, if not I have to explain to the principal why I did it, she also said it would hurt his feelings. Im guessing a bitch ass parent saw it on one of their kids facebook or some pussy snitched. What should I do? Do some rebellious shit or what?

and here is the meme

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/...997557629_1360612419_3557175_2130009756_n.jpg

BTW, we have uniforms and "comfy shoe day" is when we can wear whatever shoes we want

2. lmao you're not 18.

dude why you trollin that principal he looks like he has enough problems his wife probably stopped putting out so he let himself go... just take the pic down or explain to fatty mcgoo that its just a joke its not like you did something offensive with it.

3. Oh yes because there is no 18 year olds in highschool

4. I got suspended one time when i went to a private middle school for putting a video up of this korean exchange student dancing in the bathroom and adding afroman music to it. Kinda overreacted but whatever.
    Dont stress.

5. After reading Catholic school i stopped reading and began to write this comment agreeing on how stupid your school is.

6. lmfao :smoke: highfive for that one i was going to say something but i didnt want to deal with hate replies.

7. lmao i loved it! Very innocent yet funny! I dont understand what the big deal is!?
    Take it down because you were asked and you want to not upset anyone, then repost it over summer.

8. ^ This.

I don't get why it would hurt his feelings. There is nothing hateful or antagonizing about it.

9. I dont either, they are so damn stupid

10. Lol wow tell them that it could have been wayy more hurtful and they are overreacting

11. dude its catholic school they aren't stupid they know everything they have the messenger of god.

either remove the pic or go postal on they ass with biblecannons

12. Just delete it problem solved by now someone saved it ... (i did) but then you're probably gonna get blamed sooner or later ...idk man can't see a way of you not gettin blamed either way some one will him ..... Sucks you go to school with lil pussies .... Itll be over soon and then you can make friends with other races ... Their usually more laid back and not pussies ...

13. Tell them to turn the other cheek.

14. Lol bro, that's awesome! Just tell the principle that you did it as a joke and if he gets offended tell him that Jesus would forgive you.

15. turn the other cheek hahaha

16. Here, now! I went to a catholic school and I turned out alright! :p

17. Same here man haha, well i think i have turned out alright at least

18. give it to me ill post it ;]

19. dont take it down. tell them if they have the right to snoop your page, you have the right to leave it up. & tell them that if they actually get offended over it then he should look for a new job.

20. #20 PuFyy, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    i mean i really dont see how this is offensive