my school is drug testing next year

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bleh210, Apr 5, 2006.

1. What the fuck are they going to do if you test positive? You've got no bud on you at school, you do it in the privacy of your god damn home, it's not violating school policies. What in fucking hell gives them the god damn right to piss test you? WHy the fuck are they being so nosey? If you've got good grades and are a very good kid I don't see why they need to even fucking care about what the fuck you do in your social life. If they try and piss test you flick them off and get the fuck out.

/rant

2. like i will run out of school if they say im being tested but how long can they detect it in ur urine hair or saliva

3. When I was younger I found the bathrooms to be so disgusting that I would just hold it until I got home. I never have to go to the bathroom at school anymore, even if I tried. So can't you just say that you don't have to go? Then just use the excuse above as an explanation. What are they gonna do, tell you that you gotta stay after to take a piss?

4. to long to just "run out of school" you would be testing postive for atleast 3 more likely a week and up to a month if you smoke daily. and on a side note
    FUCK THIS BULLSHIT EVERY FUCKING DAY WE LOOSE MORE RIGHTS.

5. dumb. Tell them you dont have to go for 415454 days :)

6. wow maybe we go to the same school because my gay as school even tho there only two weeks left in my senior year drug tested this year to....its all in preperation

7. This is beyond disturbing.

8. once again he PROBLY GOES TO A FUCKIN PRIVATE SCHOOL WHERE THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY DAMN PLEASE..

..get home schoold or public schoolo and they cant do this shit

9. I hope there's an exception. They're trying to control your life outside of the hours they legally have control over you. This bowl is for you!

10. i think i read somewhere that's it's illegal for schools to randomly test the ENTIRE school. yes, the law works for us sometimes. they can test everyone in an extra curricular activity, though. that sort of seems like discrimination to me, though. they say it's because they consider being in basketball, etc. are privilages, not rights, so you gotta play by their rules.