My Saturday.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IcyPringle, Feb 2, 2012.

1. So I'm starting to notice a lack of real "stories" and more of a stoned kid rambling about something that you can't even understand that's only like a few lines long that goes along the lines of, got crazy weed, got really baked, did something stupid, catfish. SO I'm going to "try" and remember my Saturday last weekend where some of the most unexpected life changing shit happened in my life. Maybe not life changing like someone finding Jesus or finding peace with themselves but it defiantly changed my perspective on a lot of things. Anyways enough of my rambling and lets get on with the story.

So it wasn't your typical Friday evening before that faithful Saturday and nothing much was going on, if anything I was a little down because really nothing was going on at all. I had been planning to see Lamb of God for months but thanks to ticket scalpers (who literally jacked up the price of the ticket 500%) and other unexpected scenarios I had to give up those plans to sit at home literally bored out of mind. I had no grass but I didn't mind being dry since t-breaks get me high off my ass in the end but was still just a little upset no one was around to chill with or at least get high and chill to some Hendrix and surf the inter-webz by myself.

So I go to bed not feeling to hot and wake up at around 3:30am to my cell phone ringing and I'm like who the f**k is calling me in the middle of the night.. I answer the phone and its one of my best friends Tyler and our conversation goes a little something like this.

T "hey man whats up"
    Me "sleep was up till you called bro.. wtf are you up to..."
    T "ahh nothing man getting high haha"
    Me - silence.............
    T "man we gotta get baked sometime soon and go party it up somewhere!"
    Me "you called me to tell me your high and we should chill sometime? are you for real":mad:
    T "im outside your apartment man get dressed and lets gooooo"

Mind you we use to chill all the time since we lived close but ever since I moved which was like 2-3 weeks ago now, he lives an hour away from me so this surprised the shit out me since he only visited once before and that was to help me move in the first place.

Me "wtf are you serious crap man....... ya I'll be right down give me a minute"
    T - laughing and said something I didn't understand (thought he was with someone)
    Me "ya alright cool cya in a couple minutes"

So I'm just robotically getting up out of bed and getting dressed not really having a single thought going through my head I was so tired/out of it. I don't really start to think about anything until I lock my door and press the elevator button to wait for the elevator. As I'm standing there waiting for the elevator looking like the scraggly mofo hippy that I am that looks like he literally just got out of bed this guy who lived on the other side of the corridor whom I had never even seen in the building before comes staggering out of a door and you can hear that a party had been going on, some light rap music and the unmistakeable Oder of sweet Mary Janes perfume leaked out of the room where he stood half way back into and talked to someone before closing the door behind him and started heading down towards my end where the elevators are.

Now usually I keep to myself and will only say the first hello if I'm having a good day or I'm out of it either tired/drunk/stoned whatever. So he's not my kind of embre if you know what I mean, I'm this long haired, 420 shirt who will never wear a hat kinda guy. And he's the diamond ear piercing, bald, Latino looking, hat on an angle inside and out with DC stuff all over on him and the nice winter jacket look kind of guy. And I don't stare because I don't care what people look, but the minute he opened the door I couldn't stop looking at him as he came towards me and even when he came up to press the button and saw that it was pressed I was still just kinda starring at the guy texting on his cell when he notices and gives me the head nod and "sup" greeting. I donno why I asked him but I just kind of blurted out, "hey man you smoke weed?" and he looks up from his phone and gives me a smile and says ya while reaching into his pocket and out comes a dime bag which he just throws to me. And I'm literally speechless, I mean its not the first time someones given me free bud for sure but it was just so... out of the blue and strange for me. I look at it and it looks like some fire and he's like "its Sour Diesel man that stuff will mess you up" And all I could say was "how much?" And the guy just smiles more and says "free bro, I'm Tim what's up? haven't seen you before" So were just chatting it up the whole time were waiting for the elevator and while were in the elevator. Turns out the guy doesn't live in the building but has a sister who lives on the same floor as I do and was having a little get together with some friends and comes over quite a bit. He tells me if I ever need bud he can sell me some and deliver it but first wants me to chill at his sisters with him some time and smoke a few cones which at this point I was wide awake and like ya man anytime you wanna chill you know where I live haha and we exchange numbers and go our separate ways at the entrance of the building where the parking lot is and I almost forget why the hell I'm even outside in middle of the night freezing my nuts off walking in a random direction after our good byes when I undoubtedly spot Tyler's car chillin in the far corner of the lot obviously hotboxing it up. I make make my way over still a little shocked I just gotten some great looking bud for free and met some cool at the same time, left as quickly as it came and mind you I'm not a morning person so my brain is still bumpin around from lack of sleep and what not.

I open the shotgun and get a blast of smell and smoke in my face which actually woke me up quite effectively I must say :D and of course my buddy Tyler is in the middle of taking a fat hit from his 2foot Phoniex and try's to talk with a mouth full of smoke so he's coughing a lung trying to just say hello when I just laugh and give him a fist to bump. I looked behind the seats while he composed himself looking for someone else but it was just him which had me a little surprised as he usually always brings people with him on road trips to anywhere, even its to go see other people to go on a road trip :rolleyes: But I'm just like "hey man whats up? shit.. you are not going to believe what happened while I was waiting for the elevator" And I show him the nug and he his eyes just widen :eek: and he just starting coughing even more haha it was funny. But he finally has enough air to say "shit man whats up and omg! that nug looks sooooo nice!!" I'm like "ya man thats what I'm talking about I met this chill ass cat while waiting for the elevator out of blue and he gave me this nug for free" And I tell him the whole story and how I just kinda acted on a whim when I met him and how I ended up with a buddy and a nug. So he's like bust that shit up but first you gotta smoke a bowl of some kush I bought off a new guy I found yesterday. And were just chilling and I'm busting up this nug while he's packing me the fattest wake and bake bowl I've ever seen let alone took, and were just talking like any two friends who haven't seen each other for a long time, updates of whats going on with other friends and party's we went to, bud we smoked and shit we did you know the typical stuff and he finishes packing my bowl and hands it to me and I take a breathe from talking so much so fast cause I'm feeling like fucking superman at this point tbh and I brew that cone and punch it like a champ and get stoned as tits but while I'm taking the bowl Tyler's talking about going somewhere and doing something but doesn't know what and I punch my bowl and start filling it up with some freshly ground sour diesel 'erb and our conversation goes something like,

Me "so what did you have in mind man? you didn't drive an hour to just smoke up with me did you?"
    T "haha ya man for sure but ya i donno what do you think?"
    Me "well shit man I cant really decide I dont have any money for gas or anything really"
    T "well whatever moneys not really a problem I just got paid and I got a full tank of gas"
    Me "well lets go to Toronto or something then haha, I got lots of old buds that would chill"
    T "yep man thats were doing haha" - I honestly wasn't that serious since I'd never make someone drive to Toronto without me pitching on gas, its a bitch. trust me. but he loved the idea and after some more cones we were on our way through a McDonald's drivethu picking up egg'e mcmuffins and hashbrowns and on our way to Toronto to go call some old friends the way he had called me ;) I had no idea if anyone had plans or would even be home but we went onwards anyways smoking cones and listening to everything from Cypress Hill to Bob Marley and Ozzy.

--------------------------------------------

Just looked at the time and I've literally been sitting here typing for like 2 hours and I've gone through more then like 60 songs on my playlist so I think I'm going to stop here and go to bed because I'm getting to point where I can't even really think I'm so tired and honestly I should have been in bed a while ago.. Let me know if I should even finish this lol.. I haven't even gotten half way through the story fml im writing a book here not a real life story to post on a forum but anyways w/e.

sleep tight

2. Everthing in the world expect a fuking tl;dr.

3. thats sick but id be annoyed if one of my mates woke me up in the middle of the night

4. Pretty good story so far, finish it

5. good read, finish the story bruh.

6. DUDE! keep going, ya know once ya pop ya just can't stop:p

7. Dude finish this story. Your homie is chill as fuck, and the right kind of friend.

8. What's tldr?

9. GOGOGOGOGO!

Can't wait to see the finished story!

10. Too long; didn't read...

I.E. someone wants a one liner summing up the story.

Sub'd, this better be a good ending OP :devious:

11. try to break down the walls of text for pt 2 lol you got some chill friends

12. Wow this story sucks, because you obviously didn't even get to the real part of Saturday. :)

13. Dude, this is such an awesome story.

I must know what happened next though :O

14. [quote name='"Ralta"']

Too long; didn't read...

I.E. someone wants a one liner summing up the story.

Sub'd, this better be a good ending OP :devious:[/quote]

Thanks so much. Been wondering for awhile now.

15. #16 epiic, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    Subbed! Finish the story man. And please more paragraphs.

16. Yea man fishing the story...hahaha..

17. [quote name='"twnty8gramz"']Yea man fishing the story...hahaha..[/quote]

Lol, oops. Finish***

18. dude are you gunna finish this?

19. The second part of this story must be as long as the Old Testament!