my saturday night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by canabliss, Aug 18, 2008.

1. yea i kno wat u mean when i move out im getting a beautiful glass bong and a plant. and once i move out they cant give me shit ps been caught 3 times and they fead me bullshit about all these hazards.

2. I was caught once... I just talked to them & my dad being a bigger stoner than me lol was straight with it as long as I got my head on straight.. so it was cool

3. well my mom is also a stoner (as we speak) but still no approval. though ive never really been good with school ive always had a c low b average. and i did get in alot of trouble last year

4. b-c is good to me lol I was a student who did the minimum to get by not saying its good but I got by lol... do good in school & be good & shit... & your mom might approve if you show her you can hold your own while smoking she might be good with it:smoking:

5. yea hopefully but my dad is real strict on it im thinking about one day coming home from school stoned with a report card filled with a couple of a and see wat they do lol.

6. yeah man, if you can get some A's in major classes, then itd be straight.. just wait till it feels right bro

7. yea i kno wat you mean, tho they already kno i smoke weed at least they kno i did and thimnk i stopped or watever

8. yeah, same sit. when I got caught they thought I quite but I talked to them & its all good

9. SEEMS LIKE were the only ones talking in this thread =] but look at the ppl viewing the thread lol. =]

10. we are the only ones lol but what ever, you would be the first person ive ever gone back & forth with on a thread lol so what ever talking bout some good mj aint nothing wrong with this lol :smoking:

11. very true so yea that shit we smoke on Saturday was agro i never heard of it but it was good as fuck it had me tripping balls. o and same about going bak and forth i like it =]

12. Ive only had haze for like awhile now I love it picked up & O of it yesterday I love chilling & smoking half a blunt when I wake up & half a blunt when that high wears down & then a half a blunt before sleep & having half a blunt to wake up to lol :smoking:

13. yea i wish i could do that anyway i prefer a piece (bong, bowl) but ill occasionally smoke a jay or a blunt but im not good with rolling so if im alone ill use a piece

14. what the fuck

15. ignoring ^ lol

But yeah I like pieces two but I only got a bowl, & blunts just get me ripped I smoke bowls when im with people cuz they cant "****** lip" it (or get the blunt all wet with saliva) so yeah

16. yea i once kicked a kid in the side of the head once cuz we were smoking a blunt and he n***r liped it even after i told him to stop the first 5 times. stupid fuck. lol ignore =] u guys are welcomed to join our lil convo

17. yeah I dont lke it when people n lip just nasty I dry it off with a lighter before I hit it, & if its my bud they do it 3x they are out of the rotation

18. i actually need to get a bowl my mom threw away my last one =[. but i cant seem to find out how i could get one seeing as i am only "18"

19. find another 18 yr old with a liscence ask him to get you a bowl

20. yea im gonna have to cause i hate using a water bottle with a socket in when im out of papers oh and i need a grinder tired of using my exacto knife