my saturday night LOT of weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankNugz420, Mar 6, 2006.

1. so last night was my last night to smoke for awhile. i smoked 13 bowls of WHITE WIDOW with friends outta my 1 foot bong, then 2 bowls of this kids dro, then a bowl of i think it was bubblegum. so like 2 hours later my eyes have no white left at all hahahaha :smoking:

but yea, ebfore that when i went to pick it up my dealer smoked me out so like 16 bowls total. then tonight i really shouldnt have but i was still buzzin i hit 2 bowls of premo (weed laced with coke)

and yea, im buzzin still. like 3 hours later. man, beest weekend in ahwile. suck i gotta cut back tho. :smoking:

2. Like anyone gives a shit, come on tell us a real story for the love of god.

3. what like the crap ive just read of urs? involving a friend pouring piss on another friends head..

4. take a chill pill man...or smoke a bowl.

5. ...exactly.

Wykid btw I just railed like 3 chill pills... aint doin shit

6. I just read many of your posts and based on what I read, it's clear that you don't need to be a the City. Several people reported posts of yours this morning asking that something be done, so I'm doing something.

7. Dctrfeelgood you are a piece of shit im surprised no1s stomped your head in yet

8. To the OP: on a positive note, it sounds like u had a good sat night.

white widow is nice :smoking: , wish i could get some more..

i myself didnt get stoned last weekend, but went drinking in town with some mates, was quite fun. we went to one of those shisha bar things which have hookahs and flavoured tobacco. i cant say i was too impressed though, fuck all smoke seemed to be coming out of it, the drinks were like 6 quid each and they used tinfoil for the bowls :eek: wont be going back there..

9. My friend did something retarded this evening which he regretted. He dared take on the dreaded "Colt 45 challenge" Before the challenge had drank 3 busch. He chugged 2 C 45 's in one minute and twenty seconds, thus resulting in his vomiting all over the floor and being forcefully ejected from my house. My friend poured piss on his head because he vomited on my foot; his vomit also stank up my den. He left crying when we dragged him outside and jokingly told him he had to ride in the bed of the truck as we took him home. He then stubbornly stated that he was walking home and proceeded to leave the premises, and was eventually picked up by his mother on the side of the rode. In retrospect, I find his drunken behavior to be pathetic. Given a similar situation, which I wouldn't put myself in in the first place, I would have just left.------your story is straight retarded compared to nuggz.at least his had to do with weed.u really cant put any one down after u wrote that.

10. *applauds, well done*

11. ok if it was true white widow, you wouldnt be able to smoke 13 bowls becuase youd be too high, believe me. one time this kid i knew grew white widow, and after 5 years of smokin steady one hit was enough to get me a pretty strong buzz, 13 bowls is too unrealistic, i wouldn't doubt you smoked 13 bowls but i doubt the weed is what you thought, PLUS if it was true white widow, youd be buzzing for a lot longer then three hours

12. You're not helping.

13. hahah damn dude you had to of been baked off ur ass that night the most i have ver smoked was like 10 bowls after that my lungs were telling no more bud smoke sounds like you had a weedful weekend:smoke: