My RV Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Zoom420, Mar 23, 2010.

1. #1 Zoom420, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010
    Consolidating my threads if only to keep it organized when I ask for assistance:

Currently a small grow legal Med MJ Grow in my small RV.
    I have 4 plants and have some clones, a few of which hopefully survive.

[​IMG]

2 Jamaicans
    1 Sour D
    1 Grand Daddy Purple

I've had high ph issues I continue to work on.

I continue to expand not in the "big" sense but in the improving my small operation. I turned the small restroom of the RV into my clone veg room and use the box for flowering operations. I'll post updated pics soon.

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/553910-my-rv-grow-pics.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/566867-moving-indoor-plants-outdoors-some-sun.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...-i-flower-them-thoughts-how-looks-w-pics.html

A few pics from first pOst from 2-21 (thread deleted).. the begining...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looking good! Hope to see some more pics soon, check out my grow too!

3. #3 Zoom420, Apr 4, 2010
    OK here is an update - stuff is looking a little better.. *CAUTION*

Bud Pr0n included. Please look away if you dont want to see young bud pr0n.

Here goes...

[​IMG]

The grow box. In the light hours I have all the plants in the same box to conserve energy and for warmth. If the RV is 50, the box inside will be 80 with lights. I havent had the plants outside in a week due to weather. Yesterday I picked up a new one (in the red cup not even planted yet) - OG Kush -- woot:smoking:

Unfortunately, all clones are dead. Cold + my dumb ass got em. I have to try to clone the flowering Jamaicans. I dont want to lose them. THe Sour D is a dime a dozen, so I'm not worried abou it.. but those Jamis.. love em. :( I bought a heating pad.. hopefully winter ends soon. It will snow today though .. so winter not ending today :(

My grand daddy purple from this thread -
    http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/573486-4-weeks-old-4-high-ugly-gdp-plant.html

Is thankfully back alive. (lower left)

I have a new veg and clone room, made out of the RV shower. Hopefully the heating pad will due the trick.

It has 3 stations. A top mid size plant veg area, a middle clone shelf, and a bottom small plant veg area that not in use. Its still a work in progress

[​IMG]

The cloning station is the middles station of the Veg Room. I'm going to clone the GDP soon and the flowering jamaicans. They will be in here with my new root heating pad which should let these ones live... unlike all the previous deaths.
    [​IMG]

My plants

[​IMG]

My RV Grow continues to grow...

[​IMG]

My Previously stalled GDP

[​IMG]

And thats the update! :hello::wave::smoking:

4. #4 Zoom420, Apr 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
    BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

Plant: Grand Daddy Purple

Mar 26. Preflush and care!
    [​IMG]

Today 4-11-10
    [​IMG]

5. thats cool as hell, never seen a grow in a r/v, how much light doo you have in the flowering room?

6. My new strain - starting to show new growth (OG Kush)
    [​IMG]

And full update pics including Bud Pr0n!

I have a question.. how long until I start seeing any crystal? No crystals yet... also they are not overly "smelly".

This is the GROW.. all in the box for warmth/conservation. The Vegging plants get moved to a smaller veg room during dark period for flower plants. Where I am in Sunny CA its actively snowing right now and still cold, so heat remains a concern. We had some periods of warmth where I put the plants outside in day time... still using the box to maintain cycles.
    [​IMG]

BUD: Jamaican Indica - No crystals yet.. :( how long??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Clones taken 4/4 during flower (room better now, cold + stupidity killed all vegging clones )
    Trying to save the Jamaican Strain.. not to worried about he Sour D (middle flowering plant)
    [​IMG]

7. #7 Zoom420, Apr 12, 2010
    I have 8 of the 100W equiv day bright florescent lights. With the mylar (plus the front closes.. its plenty bright in there.. When I finally got that all figured out, they started filling out .. prior to that they were getting lanky, so thats why they are so tall.

8. OK, my GDP, now healed. I am so suprised at how purple it is. Its under same lights so I know is strain, not lighting

[​IMG]

My GDP girl is gonna give birth in a few minutes... right after this post. She needs a trimmin...

Some views and some Bud Pr0rn, I am a little over 3 weeks flower..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sour D

[​IMG]

Jamaican
    [​IMG]