My run in with the fuzz and how i got away with it!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ripbngs420, Aug 6, 2010.

1. #1 ripbngs420, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    So, its a hot day in upstate NY, and I'm on my way to college. My girlfiend who is attending the same college needed to figure some finacial aid things out so I had to drive an hour and a half to the college, no big deal. Before leaving my friend stopped by and he ended up coming with us. So we decided the ride would go much quicker if we were, how do you say, blazed out of our minds haha.

So we brought two things of weed, a bowl, and my grinder. I was thinking to myself that it may be a little much for an hour and a half drive but just shruged it off. So were off, we get to the county highway and my girl packs it up tight, and we start blazing, of course even though it was a hot day we had to bake it out.

Its been a half an hour now and were just cruising, cranking tunes and laughing. It just gets too damn hot so we roll the windows back down. Now maybe another 20 mins or so and my friend who is sitting in the back does something we regret, we drive by these two cops sitting in the middle of nowhere, probably radaring, and he practically shoves his head out of the window looking at the cops, dumb. We continue for maybe 5 mins and, your going to think I'm lying, but I promise I am not, my girls ipod, which is hooked up to the car, randomly, out of almost 3k songs, "Riding Dirty" comes on blasting, and like majic one of the staties are on my ass, and then came the nerves, oh shit.

They just kept following me for a few mins just riding my ass hard, confused the shit out of me at the time but its obvious what he was doing now, running my plates. Then come the lights, all I can think of is I am so fucked. I pull over, the cop comes up saying how the cars plates are in my moms name and she surrendered her ny state license and that's why I was being pulled over, sounds like bs to me but whatever (btw she did move and surrender the license but I don't see what the problem with that is) probably just cause my friend being an idiot haha. So he takes my license and registration to his car. Wait a few min just bugging out, he comes back and asks me to step out of the car, I think I'm done for.

He says "I took you out of the car because I noticed your eyes are pink and fuzzy", now I am sure I'm done for, of course I use the time trusted excuse, my allegies, duh haha. So he tells me he will administer some field sobriety tests, I say okay, (isn't it for drunk people?) So first comes the pen tip eye check thing, of course my eyes jump, I'm ripped haha. So he says he will do some more tests. Other cop pulls up, greeeaat. So I do the toe to heel straight line test, I don't know if it is supposed to be dificult if your high but it was sooo easy, I skate so I do have very good balance anyway. Then came the hold your foot 6 inches above the ground in front of you, aced it, then the tilt your head back and estimate 30 seconds, I mustve been dead on because he looked at the watch, looked at me, back at the watch then hands me my license and regitration and we drive away, what a rush!

They knew I was stoned, it was obvious, but they couldn't prove it! Haha I the stoner beat the cop! so we pulled away and blazed another one. I guess that just shows how much marijuana impairs your driving and cordination skills, obviously not enough to make a difference. Overall bad situation, good outcome, great true story.

THEY SEE ME ROLLING, THEY HATING, PATROLING, TRYING TO CATCH ME RIDING DIRTY! Epic fail for the cops hahaha
    :bongin:

2. Paragraphs mannnn.

3. hhahaha great +rep mannn:smoking:

4. fuck your story

5. Go somewhere else.

Haha, awesome story OP +rep.

6. I was pretty stoned
    I really wanted to find a video on youtube of butt-head saying "uhh huhhuh huh oh yeah" but couldn't fine one :/ well if you know what I'm talking about you can visualize it haha

7. Thanks man, appreciate it

8. Wow, what that kids problem, let's see his story.

Thank you for the Positive feedback Sour haha

9. sounds like you got a nice cop. they could have searched your car

10. "So he takes my license and registration to his car. Wait a few min just bugging out"

^ LMAO

11. LOL EPIc

12. Hahaha thats pretty awesome man. I would have been hella paranoid ha.

13. nice story man. you beat the cop

14. #14 ripbngs420, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010

You could be right but I don't know, he didn't smell anything the only thing he had was the suspision I was under the influence, which I technically proved to be wrong. Not sure though

15. Worst part is my center consol is broken so it can fall off on the slightest touch and the bowl was in there, my girlfriend said I hit it a little bit a couple times but she fixed it quick haha.

Thanks bro I though so myself.

Oh believe me I was, felt so good to get away clean though, huge adrenaline rush. My girl was freaking out all day. My sister knocked on my rooms door and she thought it was the cops and spilt my bubbler haha, like the cops would just go in the front door and come to my room.

Hell yeah, well tecnically two!:hello:

Figure out how to respond to all, haha

16. A friend pulled the same thing off drunk, walk test and all that. I also talked to cops on a few occasions drunk and/or stoned behind the wheel. It caught up eventually and I found my ass locked up. Glad to hear you got away though. I loved bitching cops.

17. The fuzz was probably just checking to see if you were actually drunk. I think a lot of them realize that being high doesn't impair your ability to drive even close to as much as being drunk does. I dunno, that seems to be the attitude of the police around here anyways...

18. "So we brought two things of weed, a bowl, and my grinder..."

What unit of measurement is "two things" of weed?

lol

19. Yeah man, I think I'm going to use this as a learning experience and if I want to toke on the road I should probably just bring a joint I can eat up quick.

I'm sure they realize that, but I wasn't doing anything that showed I was drunk, who knows. What I really want to know is if the reason to pull me over in the first place was legitament.

Haha good point, a bag with maybe a couple grams of beasters in it and a metal container with an 8th of some real danky.

You never heard of the canna-etric system of measurements? It goes a Bowl Pack; a Bit; Some; Two Things; Enough; Fat Bag; A Lot; and Holy Shitload! Hahaha

20. + Rep bro just take a J next time maybe:smoke:.