Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My run in with the cops, not one.. but four

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FireNug, Nov 25, 2008.

1. So about a week ago I was driving down the road with my buddy in the passenger seat, and we had been on this road for about 10 minutes burning bowl for bowl.

Eventually we stop smoking, I roll the windows down and look in the rear view and what do I see.. crown vic headlights and ambers about 100 yards back in the lane left of me.

Now, I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was going the speed limit, my lights were on, tags were good, wasnt swerving or anything. I turn off the main road onto another route to head home, and the fed stops at the turn behind me and waits for me to get some distance. Eventually he makes the turn, hauls ass up behind me lights on and the whole nine yards.

We had about a quarter on us in total, in 3 different bags.

So the cop pulls us over, and then out of no where 3 more show up. Now my name, and my buddies name were very hot for distribution of rather large quantities, so naturally I wasnt surprised at the amount of feds that rolled up on the scene, fortunately not a single one of them was a K-9 unit, but all of them were the "nug patrol" or so we called it in our town. Patrol cars #247 #37 #24 #337

The officer approaches my window, takes my ID and my buddies information and returns to the side of his car, after about 15 minutes of conversation I am asked to step out of the vehicle, oh man.

I walk back behind my car and begin conversing with the two officers who were executing the whole operation while the other two stood off to the side observing. I was very polite and cordial with my responses, acting as though I had nothing to hide.

The reason I was stopped was because my "tag light was out"... right.

So then he drops the question, "Mind if I search the vehicle?" I answered no because there was no probable cause to search the vehicle, and told him specifically that "he could shine the light through the windows and search for probable cause, but until he could prove some existed that he could not search the vehicle".

The officer proceeds to have my buddy step out of the car, and begins searching the interior of the vehicle. At this point, any continuance in court would of resulted in the case being thrown out because I never told him he could enter the car, he could only look through the windows.

He pops the door, and immediately steps back and pulls me to the side and literally says, "Dude, your car reaks of weed, just tell me where everything is and we'll go alot easier on you"

At this point I already knew I was doomed, so I just gave up and told him. I said "Officer, straight up, your gonna find shake all over the car, probably 2 or 3 bags and a peice behind the passenger air vent"

about 10 minutes later he returns to the front of the police car and places all of the above on the hood along with a notice to appear.

Once I saw the paper I started being very blunt, saying "Are you really gonna do this to me? You realize your ending my whole future by writing on that paper.." And for whatever reason they stopped everything and said "alright.. your obviously a good kid.. you dont want this on your record?" of course I said "No.. not at all"

So they made me break my bowl and stomp my nugs into the sand, water and pavement on the side of the road THAT I HAD JUST FREAKING BOUGHT and it was fire nug too!

They said that they didnt care about it, and that they were wasting their time because they figured I would have an ounce or something

Best part is, they never found my scale :hello: so I escaped handcuffs that night

So all said and done, they gave me my license back and said have a good night boys.

:eek: And I am never, riding with or smoking weed while driving ever again. Period.

2. well obviously weed + car is not good but pretty much unavoidable.

3. good story man, crazy
    good job on getting out of it man
    be safe! :hello:

4. Fuck the po po. Enforcing laws that they themselves do not follow. Atleast you got off clean bro.

5. I almost pissed my pants reading your story.

Fuckkkkkk

+rep

6. good boy.

that case would have never held up in court.

he opened the door and then said MAN YOUR CAR SMELLS

no. he has to inform you of PC before he cracks the door to your ride, and explain the terms of the search. Had he exceeded the scope of a lawful search, you would have no problem getting that taken care of in court.

good job guilt-trippin the guy though. =]

7. Thats a damn good story. I always like to hear of people that know their rights

8. you got damn lucky. if you were in texas you would've been slapped around, cuffed, and put in the back of the car while they illegally search your car without even asking your consent.

9. eh, i've seen it a few times, it's not flawless by any means. he actually tells you to consent to searches, which is stupid as FUCK, i actually made a thread on that shit a while ago. if you're planning on smuggling a few pounds in from mexico, yeah you should definately watch it to learn how to understand a dog's nose works with bags and what not, but if not it's not that great.

10. Ahahahah, nice! I've totally used that one.

It actually worked for me though. :p

I got pulled over out in the boonies by 2 sheriff cars, with 3 friends in the car. We had just finished our fourth or so bowl when we got pulled over, we all had weed/pieces on us, and I had a vile of cocaine in my pocket and some prescription pills (not prescribed to me) in my purse.

Their official reason for pulling me over was my license plate light being out, but they told me they were up there because of some reports about people shooting off guns and fireworks (not us, just wrong place wrong time).

So when he asked if he could search the vehicle, I said "I'll roll down the windows (they're tinted) and you can shine your flashlight in and see that there are no guns or fireworks in here"

He looked at me funny, but did it, and then let us on our way. :smoking:

11. Wow, OP and junkiedays were the best cop stories I have heard so far.

12. You have too much faith in our courts, dude. You're setting yourself up for a nasty reality check if you think that's going to get a case thrown out every time.

13. Same sort of thing happened to me and 3 friends. We were smoking bowls at the beach and sure enough a cop pulls up(once were done), so we hop in the car and leave, im kinda sketched out at this point(even though he never hopped out of the car or put his lights on), so I'm like guys we have like an ounce and 3 bongs in here, go down that side road, so my friend turns down the road, and right as he enters the cop turns the last corner and sees us just bairly go in. So we end up turning our lights of and crusing down a path in the woods that split two directions with a cop like 200 feet away, so i yell to my friend who was panicing to throw his backpack with his stuff in it out into the woods b4 we get pulled over. so he does so and we drive further to annother fork in the road and hid in a guys driveway in the dark untill it was all over. it was pretty intense lol.

14. .......

15. smoking in a car isn't necessarily wrong lol, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. and by sometimes, i've probably smoked over 100 blunts driving around Houston, hundreds of pipe bowls, etc, and houston police are not very nice to say the least. i've had a cop turn his sirens on while behind me so many times, and every single time I pretty much accepted that I was getting arrested. i'm lucky as fuck...3 weeks ago, my two friends and I were hitting a pipe at a stoplight on highway 6(a pretty popular highway in Mo city tx), we were in the middle lane, my friend in the back had the pipe up to his mouth and my friend in the front said "COP DROP IT" and luckily, my friend in the back is one of my smarter friends, so instead of looking to the right, he dropped the pipe and kept looking straight. as he dropped the pipe, literally AS he was dropping it a cop pulled by and looked into our car, now that shit was close. reminds me of the time my friend was rolling a blunt while we were driving and a cop turned on his sirens behind us...way too many close calls, if you're gonna smoke in the car, be careful(Im a hypocritical motherfucker, huh?)

16. Smoking is illegal regardless where you smoke it lol........

17. where do you live that this sort of charge would have ruined your entire future?
    have you been busted before?

18. i had just gone into a head shop with two buds, both 17. i was 18. we buy blueberry flavor drops for our joint. and some clear papers.

we come out and i notice a cop across the street but never considered that he was a huge dick hole like most cops in dallas area are...

so he follows me and waits for me to make for the highway and pulls me over at a gas station. he says he pulled me over for speeding in a residential area, which is total crap, i was going the limit, if not slower. i was baked after all.

so he thinks im being froggy (crap) so he pulls me out and asks where the narcs be at.
    i say i dont have any and that speeding does not warrant any need for a car search.

he was a K9 unit... so i was naturally fucked.
    he said that it would go a lot better if i just told him where the stuff was.
    fuck those cops.

just ended up with a paraphernalia charge and a ticket. even though i had four or so grams of some mids on me, i guess i was lucky

no cuffs.

19. Ive never been pulled over by just one cop...usually looks like this

[​IMG]