my rooting clones leaves are yellowing.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mikeownow, Nov 24, 2007.

1. my rooting clones leaves are yellowing is that bad? its been almost 2 weeks and they still have not seemed to root, they just started to yellow and get a bit droopy.

2. it sounds like there is too much light, too low humidity, or overwatered. if none of those apply, it could be a good sign, since you often see some slight yellowing when the cutting has rooted

3. how many days from cutting should it take for clones to root?

4. I have read in perfect conditons 7-10 days , from what I have seen hands on is that my clones can take from 7-14 some don't show until day 17, I use peat pellets and 1x1 Rockwell cubes , I also use powder root starter and gel , no diff at all for me!!

yellowing is not a prob for the lower sets I have had my leaves die and those plants are now in budding with no probs at all, well none that I care about! I have also seen a few of my plants look like they were dead and they are still alive now !!
    but I also have a few plants even after day 17 not root and i checked ,from what I could tell the root was just a ball and no string type roots were there at all,
    I think just making sure they are not to hot/cold and keeping your soil/cube damp- not real wet and not dry, you kinda want to make the plant work at getting and searching for water and have a nice humidity going on I would say 80% thats what mine is anyway!
    not a expert at all so I hope someone else can help you more

cheers