Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My roommate

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by POWskier, Jan 13, 2013.

1. My room mate doesn't smoke and is a guy that likes to follow rules. A few months ago he smelled marijuana in the hall and talked to me about it. He didn't even know the smell was marijuana and I told him thats what it smelled like. I now have an ounce In my room and I have never talked to him about smoking. Should I tell him about it? Just right now he was listening to colt 45 afroman.

2. Is he ok with you smoking it? If not and he follows rules and whatnot then I would go somewhere else where he wouldn't notice.

3. This can turn out good or bad, as I've learned from experience. Best advice, don't tell him how much you have or that you're a consistent stoner right of the bat. Start off by saying you happen to have a little and if he'd like to try it?
    Personally I would keep it to myself but I know what it's like wanting to share an amazing experience with someone who's never tried it :smoking:

4. If you already know he is against it, i don't really see the point in telling him.
    Unless he seems like he is still a cool person, i feel like it would just be an awkward and bad situation if you told him.......

5. #5 POWskier, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    I dont really hang out with him other than when I am in my room. Never smoke in my room. I have in the restroom before many times. The thing is if he has a problem with it I am sure he will tell me instead of going right to the college and complaining. To me it just seems like an extra warning if I dont tell him. If I were to tell him and he isn't cool it would be kind of sketchy cause I still am going to smoke.

Its more of a question, is he willing to run the risk of me having marijuana in the room and getting in some trouble for it if worse comes to worse. However the chances are very low that anything will happen since I don't smoke in my room and reek my room up looking at my nugs in my dorm.

6. I think you should just be straight up and ask him if he's cool with it. If he says no just tell him you won't do it in the dorm or nothing so he wouldn't get in trouble.

7. I just got an new roommate who doesntn speak English. I'm trying to smoke with him too, but idk how to ask haha

8. it sounds like he's never tried it. ask him if he's okay with it, and say you're asking because you want to smoke but if he's not okay with it you'll just go somewhere else.

if he says its fine, i think you should ask him to blaze with you, because that way he'd be more inclined to get in trouble for it with you if it ever came down to it.

be careful smoking in your dorm though! i've heard so many horror stories about getting caught.

9. Haha, this means you're good to go man. Spark up.

10. #10 POWskier, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    Yeah man, I will probably bring it up when one of my friends comes by the next time and we will just start talking about marijuana. Not trying to smoke in my dorm much just because I have already had multiple sketchy situations in my friends dorm. Complete other building. One of them just this weekend.

We were looking at my bud and in 5 minutes some how the smell filled the whole hall. We then hear the staff banging on doors asking for people to open them all the way at the other end of the hall. we put the weed away hella quick didn't move or say a thing when they came to our door and started knocking. My friend saw one of them sniffing the door through the peephole. Thankfully one of our friends came in the hall and asks, " whats going on" they reply, "it smells like marijuana." do you know if they are in here?" Our friend says I am pretty sure they left a while ago, especially if they haven't opened the door." The staff leaves the room and we dip out and smoke a fat bowl in the woods with a kid that got us out of the mess.

11. Dude...I wish I could meet someone like that :)

12. [quote name='"ski high n fly"']I just got an new roommate who doesntn speak English. I'm trying to smoke with him too, but idk how to ask haha[/quote]

Just start toking up in front of him. Weed is a universal language.

13. Your school doesn't sound like much fun haha. My dorms last year always danked and the RA's never really made a big deal about it. They could only bust you if they could visually see bud in your room without entering. It was very easy to get away with.

Next time towel the door :p and invest in some Ozium

14. We didn't even smoke it though the bud was so stinky haha. It really depends on your ra around here, there are some who are very chill yet most are not chill. I have smoked with an RA, my RA has smelled bud burning, she told us and said she won't make a big deal about it unless we are stinking up the whole building and being stupid.

On my friends floor we boxed a room and moved into a room on the other end of floor so the RAs we knocking on all the doors on the other hall were we boxed but never came to the room we all were in. Its been so bad before I have had waves of marijuana hit me standing outside of the building, I walk in the building first floor REEKS as fuck, stairway worse, 3rd floor fire dank. It smells dank in my area all the time even though they strap down on smoking. When the marijuana legalization passed Everyone cheered and went crazy. It also helps that are dorms are planted next to woods.

Your lucky though that they don't care I have already been sent to my RD twice once for marijuana.

15. haha seems like the solution if you get caught is to just not answer the door XD

16. Totally, the ra that was banging on our door was notorious for not fucking around when it comes to marijuana. Thought process was just to sit it out and be quiet. I thought we were so fucked.