My roommate

Discussion in 'General' started by POWskier, Oct 18, 2012.

1. #1 POWskier, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    So today my dorm roommate walks into my room and says that it smells like skunk in the hall. I responded, "Oh"(Thinking that he was talking about someone burning). This then walks by and says you guys smell it too. Some ones balzin for sure.:smoking:

Then my roommate replies, " I thought it just smelled like a skunk, I didn't think that someone was smoking." I start laughing and say thats why some people call it skunk. It was prime.

The question is should I be careful about me having marijuana in the dorm, or walk in the room reeking like a blunt? I am not sure what his reaction would be if he knew I had weed in the room. So far he has been pretty chill. I have shown up drunk at 3 in the morning and he didn't seem to mind much.

2. yes you should absolutely be careful about having weed in your room and you should NOT smoke it in your room. i almost got kicked out of school last year for that

3. Do you already have weed on you?

Get your shit out of your dorm room, and then ask him how he feels about it.

Figure out if he's cool with it or if he's the type to rat on you if you smoke weed in your dorm room.

And if he is... then get the fuck over it and don't be rude to him for it, because some people just aren't willing to risk getting kicked out of college for the sake of smoking some weed.

4. Don't put yourself on blast and don't smoke joints especially blunts ..... Get a vape

5. I don't smoke in my room. I have smoked in my friends dorm restroom and shot the smoke into the vent and all his suite mates smoke bud so it's chill to smoke a bowl, anything more is pushing it.

The thing is if my roommate isn't cool with it I have no where to stash my things. I mean I probably could stash my pipe with one of my friends but having them look over my weed seems like a big hassle. Plus it will probably get smoked hahaha. My room mate doesn't snoop through my stuff. At most if he smells smoke on me he probably thinks I have been smoking cigarets. Our suite mate rails coke regularly and my room mate didn't seem to trip at all about that.

I think I will just be discrete about it and go to the nightly wood smoke seshes at this couch in the woods next to my dorm.