Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My roommate smoked my weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Matt27272, Nov 18, 2010.

1. So I live in a house at college with 6 other friends, and me and one roommate go to get some food last night. As we were pulling onto my street, my other roommate at home calls and asks when we will be home. My friend in the car tells him in a few minutes, and when we walk inside our house when didn't see him anywhere. I go up to my room and it smells straight dank. I leave my stash on top of my desk next to my speaker with my bong next to it. I trust everyone in my house and never thought anyone would do anything to it. I look at my bag and there was one nug untouched before I left, and when I came home, it was broken up. The bong was hot with a lot of condensation inside, so I call him up and ask where he is. He said he was downstairs. I asked him if he smoked my weed and told him about the smell and everything and he told me that he was sick and wouldn't do that. Me and my roommate went downstairs and confronted him and smelled his breath and it smelled like smoke too. He looked all glossed over and we just kept badgering him with questions to try to make him feel as uncomfortable as possible to try to get him to crack.

We then decided to go get 6 of my friends from the house across the street and they all came over and started interrogating him too. He kept lying to everyone and was all fidgety and uncomfortable so eventually we left and were all laughing about how scared he was. We all knew for sure he was high, and as pissed as I was that he was lying to me, it felt good knowing that I completely ruined any chance of enjoyment he would have got from being high.

All my friends and I ended up going to a bar and chilling for a couple hours, and when I came home at 1, there was a piece of paper under my computer that he wrote. It pretty much said that he smoked it and lied because he was so scared of us making fun of him and bringing a ton of attention to him. He said he was very sorry, that he was going to give me some cash, and that he said it will never happen again.

I haven't talked to him yet since last night, so what should I do?

He's one of my good friends and I'm going to be cool with him about it, and I understand where he's coming from about not wanting to admit it because he was high and freaking out. I think he definitely learned his lesson last night because he looked like he was about to cry and I know for sure his night was fucked up.

2. That was not the way to handle the situation man, imo you guys sound like a bunch of assholes. And I'm not saying nothing should of been done about it.

3. There's nothing left to do man. Once he gives you the money tell him you two are cool again.

4. Haha good stuff man.

5. What would you do if you came home and found that someone in your house took your weed, smoked it out of your piece in your bedroom, put it all back and hoped you wouldn't find out, and then repeatedly lied about it?

6. haha i wouldn't be so mad if good friend did that, besides that letter would make me laugh, sometimes you just gotta smoke, without thinking about consequences :D

7. he couldve at least left a few bucks on your dresser... and didnt you say that you told him youd be home in five minutes? so what did he do, turn around and run right upstairs and get into your shit?

id kick his fucking ass out.

8. Lmfao.. that was funny. Yeah you guys should be straight that note he gave you makes up for it. + From what it sounds like you guys scared the shit out of him lol.. so u guys should just be straight now :) Since he said sorry.. you should say sry you were being assholes 2 him to :D! I would say sorry.. as i read that i felt bad for him LMFAOO. Thats what he gets for tryna smoke your weed though.

9. Well, I would have been pretty pissed at him for the point of him lying and stealing bud.. If you want a little bit of bud, ask, don't just take. I respect the fact that afterwards he wrote a peice of paper saying sorry and he would repay you. I would get the money and just forget about it. It sounds like he knows he fucked up.

10. Eye for an eye. He smoked your weed, he deserved what he got because he wouldn't fess up. Since he apologized and is willing to resolve it, let him do it and let him know you would have let him smoke if he just asked.

11. #11 PurpyPurps, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
    what this guy said. ....and personally idk if i woulda kept badgering him like that...i would have probs asked him to come in the other room, and just lay it down on the table.

" dude ur breath wreaks like nug, my nug is broken up, etc..idc if u wanna smoke, but cmon dude, ASK next time. what kind of friend steals from his friend?"

12. Maybe you shouldn't leave budskies out in the open in a house filled with college kids.. Just a thought. I know that seems wayyyy out there and a strange and frightening concept to you, but maybe you should do that. Just because you THINK someone won't smoke your weed, doesn't mean they wont.

13. Just be grateful the guilt took over, I would be more concerned if it didnt!!!

14. Yeah, you really shouldn't have made such a big deal about it. Hes your roommate, and he just took a little toke when he was in desperate need of a toke. I am guessing that he doesn't do this often? I mean, it was lame of him to lie about it, but come on, sounds like you and your buddies were getting up in his face straight up harassing the poor guy when he was just trying to enjoy a high. Here's how i would have handled it "Hey man, i know you smoked some of my buds, that's chill, just make sure you return favor." I mean damn dude, weed is meant to be shared.

15. I even told him that before I got anyone involved. When I called him the first time and asked if he smoked it and he lied, and told him multiple times that if he just admitted to it, I'm not going to be mad. The only reason I wanted to fuck with him and ruin his high is because he was bold-face lying to me and I knew it. If he admitted it as soon as I asked, there would have been no problems. I would ask him to not do it again and that would be the end of it.

16. the guilt? he didnt fess up until he had been caught. i wonder if op had never brought it up if the guilt would have still taken over...

17. That's the problem though. He never really wants to smoke, and this is the same guy who harassed me last month about being "addicted to weed" and kept telling me that I won't be able to quit smoking and whatever. He doesn't smoke often, and sure as hell doesn't buy any for himself. And I tried to reason with him at first. I tried doing exactly what you said. But what do you do when he continues to lie? I wasn't about to let it go. And it wasn't about the weed. It was about the principle of being mature and not lying to your good friends.

18. throw him into your liar(and theif) pile and proceed accordingly. :D

19. Agreed, nobody is perfect but if there is anything worse than a thief it's lair. Of course I'm speaking generally here because I don't know the person in question personally. Best of luck with your endeavor:smoke:.

20. I gave him a hug and told him I wasn't mad and to ask next time. I hate holding grudges against people. He said he cried after we left because he was so high and scared and upset. I think we are cool now lol.