My roommate ate my cheesy breadsticks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mbelk, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Lol that title is gold.

2. [​IMG]

3. if your a true stoner you will have a katana someplace, use it to threaten him for money.

4. find the box and put it under his blanket
    tape "look inside" on the top
    inside put a picture of you slaying a rat's head
    with a note saying "i'm fucking nuts, be careful"

5. If you really feel like revenge is neccessary, then just do things to spoil his food.
    If it's a one off I'd let it go...but then some more forwardness about it rather than an obvious lie would have been nice.

6. Just smoke a bowl with him and talk it out. Revenge on your roomate is just going to make problems worse in your pad. If he doesn't want to talk it out, just tell him straight up he lied and you caught him and to not do it again.

7. I like it :metal:

8. Wow really? All this over breadsticks?

9. Yes. Cheesy Breadsticks are the pinnacle of human-manufactured processed foods. Stealing them is worse than launching 10 nukes at a erupting volcano.

10. shit in his cereal box and put it back for him to find later :smoke:

11. Confront him in a manner such as this:

Hey you!

-Yeah?

I know what you're thinking. "Did I ate six cheesy breadsticks, or five?" Cause in all the excitement you kind of lost track of yourself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

12. Tetoia Idea Mono Ellhnas... :p

13. i would be pissed. not because he took cheesybread (you should have eaten that shit right awayt ahah), but i would be pissed because he lied to my face. slap him in the cunt

14. #35 Mot1ve, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    JUST DO THIS:

next time buy something better.. like bbq wings or the pizza itself this time and put it in the frridge, take out all the contents of the box/container and take a shit in it. its important that u cut an X or a straight | cut on the bottom of the box so as he pulls it out of the fridge, th eshit will fall on his brand new shoes

just cleaning the shit off teh floor will be punishment enough for him

:D

15. Make him buy you new cheesy breadsticks. I feel ya man, I'm in a dorm too. It's a bitch, I'm moving back home for next semester.

16. as funny as it would be dont shit in your fridge ahahaha, other foods can absorb the taste of other food in the fridge. so it would be hilarous untill you have some dump tasting milk

17. "Geta card for the motha fucka send it to his momma tell her he was dead wrong, and now hes long gone"- Bone thugs.

18. look bud

you dont want to get on bad terms with somebody you live with over a stupid couple dollar order of cheesy breadsticks

just go up to him and be like look dude i know u took that shit and it wasnt yours just next time dont do it.

trust me bud u want to have peace with ur roomates

19. Put nair in his shampoo bottle