my roomate= upset housewife

Discussion in 'General' started by GillyTHEkid, Oct 22, 2011.

1. i need somewhere to rant and get some input so either brace yourself or nows your chance to get out.

so i live in a aparartment of 3. the other 2 guys are my football teammates from highschool and were playing at college as well. its a good time living with them, we have a lot laughs and such but something is starting to really bother me.

one of the roomates, lets name him bob seems to bitch about stuff way to much. its about the little things and it just builds up.

if someone doesnt clip the bread but its twisted up, hes got to say something. if the water is low in the watch filter pitchers hes got to say something. the part that really gets me is whenever he cleans the kitchen hes always in a bad mood. why? cuz he thinks hes the only the cleans.

actually, i do my part, ill take the trash out (consecutively 3 times now), refill the water when its low, wipe off the counter, put the dishes in the dishwasher, put them back. BUT I DONT DO THIS AND FUCKING BITCH ABOUT IT....i just do it. idk if he wants a award or a cookie but its annoying as shit.

last night a few hours after he cleaned up i went to the put a bowl i used back and he said, "you better put it in the dishwasher." i was like yeah okay and he opens up and hes like, "ohh... did i already put the dishes back...?" i said no i did. so bob says, "well look around i clean everything here."

then hes like your the one who uses all the cups, blah blah blah. like god damn you sound like my mom on a bad day.

id bring this up to him upfront but im tired of him telling me that i blow everything out of proportion. i dont think he gets how annoying he can get.

the only option i see is to just ride the storm out. yeah im stuck in here for the school year but im not going to admit we have good times but its just moments like these when i just wanna dip out of here.

sorry gc, im using you guy to get some of my anguish out..again.

so any advice lol? im going to try my hardest to clean up after myself so theres no way he can say something to me. but.. im sure he'll find a way to blame me...

/end rant.

2. Be a man. Tell him to quit his bitching and not to get his knickers on a twist.. Ten call him a vagina.. Yup, sounds good

3. It sounds like he needs a bowl.

4. Tell him straight up to his face to shut the fuck up, and then clean up after yourself so that he has nothing else to say. It's really easy to keep shit clean man.

5. Sounds just my old roommate! HAhahaha he was the exact same way. My boyfriend and I would clean ALL the fucking time, and our roommate would throw parties and shit and mess the fuck out of our apartment and HE WOULD EXPECT US TO CLEAN UP AFTER IT! It was really obnoxious. Oh, and my boyfriend and I are both vegetarian, and our roommate also got super drunk or fucked up on whatever kind of drug he happened to have at that time, and he would eat his food and then bitch at us for eating his food once he sobered up. And most of the food that we would get blamed for would be foods with meat in it. He was a real tool.

6. I'm sure 99% of his anger is because he has a small penis.

7. dude it seems like time for a house meeting and all 3 of you need to be present... talk it out, hug it out, and then smoke up