My room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by DREVS, Jan 5, 2019.

1. #61 DREVS, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Yea My buddies dude uses this stuff and he runs it from 3 weeks veg all the way thru flower with water only. Says he does not even have to flush. Says it is hot for seedlings and clones that is why I was going to use the FF Happy Frog up until final trans and then into flower. I have had this guys weed and it is consistantly very good. The guys at my local grow store told me the same thing when I bought it. They said some people add a little Calmag depending on how long you veg but that is about it anything else added could burn. That is why I plan to veg in Happy Frog so I do not burn em and save all those nutes in the super soil for flower. I asked the grow store guys the difference between the water only and something like Fox Farm Ocean Forrest and they said that the Nutrient charge in Ocean Forrest is only supposed to feed for 3 weeks. Where as the water only is designed to feed the entire life span. I will have some Tiger Bloom or something on stand by just in case but I would like to put the water only to the test. I will post updates so we can see if the water only really is water only.

2. I think Coco is the way to go. I have a fear of overwatering soil but I feel like I must master soil since Soil is the only real end of the world grow medium when you cannot go to the store to buy them nutes.

3. Whats its true wattage?

4. Oh yes. Definitely post updates I’d like to see how well it works.

5. Well if you really want to try end of the world try that no till, live soil. Lol
    No nutes just sprinkle some bat shit and alfalfa on it.

6. It pulls 300W out the wall but I’d say it replaces a 1000W HPS at least

7. Yeah 300w beleiveable replaces 1000w hps not a chance unless thats getting you 3.4gpw.... it will likely replace a 300w hps.
    I got 1.2gpw with hid i get 1.5 with led im hoping the new light hits 1.8 and if im lucky maybe 2gpw.

Leds are coming a long way but some of the cheaper non branded are not using the most effeicent leds.

Mars has stepped up the game and has some decent pannels

Iother pannels that are making waves are QB boards

These leds are actully going past HID in terms of par per watt.

My 250w pannel i got today would replace a 300-350w HID light.

8. 3x3 is optimal. I had issue running the hortilux bulbs in generic ballast. I was running the Phillips Argo before. The hortilux is twice the diameter of the common bulbs. Plus the hort 315 are very cool. I have only seen 4° heat difference for 2 lights. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. #69 pfarmer114, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Maybe it is getting me 3.4 gpw. ‍♂️ the world may never know. But I’m wondering how do you know what my yield is if I haven’t cut it down yet?